Reviews for Lazarus
MissBates chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Great outside perspective on them, rather like the audience perspective in the show. The scene where House hands over his things to Wilson, mirroring his admission to Mayfield, got me. And of course, House deciding that Wilson needed support as much as he did. There's also poetic justice in this: Wilson had to suffer through a chemo drug trial to survive for House, now House will have to suffer through drug counselling and anger management classes for Wilson. Fair enough.

Lovely atmosphere; I really like this.
Brighid45 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Oh, this is so *good*!

Yeah, lame critique. So let's go into detail. :)

We can only hope Rick Waller is this interesting a character when DS gets the show started. I like the parallels to House (and House certainly appreciates them too, because he gives Waller his trust fairly quickly). Love the relationship between House and Wilson too, you always get it just right-not clingy or sentimental, but that old married couple vibe that Waller notes, with the deeper emotion right under the surface, unspoken but there.

Also, thank you for putting Wilson in remission. It makes far more sense for a thymoma than a five-month death sentence. It makes sense too for House to want to get things squared away so he can be with Wilson for whatever amount of time they have left.

Nice interweaving of both storylines, and the subplot of Waller's wife and the chance to try again amplify House and Wilson's new chance at being together too.

Love this. It's getting Favorited and printed out for the nightstand. ;) Thanks so much for posting this. Excellent work, as always.
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Lovely and so hopeful a story. Very fine.
HughIsMagic chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
well well, look who see!
What a wonderful idea you had, I do not know a lot of U.S. law, but it seems plausible.
And it is written so well!
Sad, sometimes heartbreaking, but absolutely IC!
Unfair that Greg should be a long time in prison, again. Should balance the unjust extension of the first judgment, and the absurd punishment for throwing the tickets in a dump! pwaa
At this point you may think about a sequel? a one-shot long as this one would be perfect, huh?!Please.
Ok it was nice to read one of your story again. thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Really enjoyed your story. It was well written and plausible. Thanks
siddigfan chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Excellent story! Great plan on getting our boys out of trouble. I want a sequel! Please!
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This is absolutely beautiful and also heart breaking. House in prison, again... For doing the right thing... Sigh... Well, he got his sentence extended for saving a guy's life, so... USA laws suck!
HilsonFTW chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
And yet another great one! :-) My love affair with your stories is officially continuing.