Reviews for Never Ever in a Million Years
ebonypol chapter 19 . 4/27/2013
I love it! Amazing :D awesome! :D thanks for the epic fic! Lovin the luma :D
anon chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
That's not very nice, Lucca, giving Magus some wicked morning wood like that.
SilverHeart1171 chapter 19 . 5/1/2011
Awww how cute :3 your Lucca and Magus story is my favorite :3
ShadowDragon22 chapter 19 . 5/24/2010
This fanfic was so awesome, I really enjoyed reading it, it was really well written I also loved the interactions between Magus and Lucca, you did that really well. Great work! this is going into my faves 3
Cyde chapter 19 . 3/15/2009
Lucca: "How is babby formed?"

Magus: "How girl get pragnent?"

Seriously, though, it was a good, sweet and entertaining story. Though reading Lucca's dialogue left me asking myself why she seemed so damned familiar somehow... then a chance glimpse at your pen name made all the pieces fall into place. There seems to be a little bit of Yuffie injected into the plucky little bookworm.
Ryan chapter 19 . 11/16/2007
I loved this story. I really would love to read a sequel to this.
jekodama chapter 19 . 8/29/2006
Yaahooy! great fic, from tips to toes! I loved it! you're very talented, I must say, and I congratulate you for a job wonderfully done. I would have loved to see the group's reaction to the new, but the ending you wrote was very fitting to the story. Keep up the good work!
Silver Breeze chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
I've always always always loved Lucca, she's such a pretty girl, but the game always makes it seem like Crono and Marle are the destined to be, and while I like the idea of Gleen/Lucca, I've always been intrigued by how Lucca and Magus would work out, and it always happened in my mind just how you wrote it. I love this fanfic so much, I've read it countless times because it captures how they would be so perfectly. This is one of my favorite Fanfics ever, I know it's been out for a while, and you probably dont care because you have 300 reviews and don't check anymore, but I love it and I just had to let you know.
notoriousreviewer chapter 19 . 10/3/2005
To person of most noble and hilarious writing, I bow to you. Very very low, to show respect. With lots n' lots of flourishes. WHO THINKS LU/MA ROCKS? Yes!LuMa writers are among the best writers on f I've practically done research! Seriously, humorous LuMa romances are THEE best of like...a whole lot of stuff. We rock!

Your story, by the way was really really hilarious, and even the plot chapters had great writing. I accidentally drank sweet tea after reading some of this, and I was bouncing off the walls with giddiness! Actually, I'm still giddy (your humor was still rocking at the end of the story)so please excuse the exclamation marks. :)! Stupid f writng like twnety or more ex. marks, but it'll prolly show up as two or so...:( Ah, so, no sequel...pity. I can think what'll happen, though. And plus, to be honest, I never particularly liked 'em. The epilogue was quite satisfying, really. I very much liked it. You wrote this when you were seventeen? Impressive, impressive...(Kind of ironic, as I'm ages younger than you, and hope to be writing like this in a few years...)But I know good writing, AND I can tell the difference between decent, good, great, delicious, skyrocketing good, and skyrocketing perfect. This story balanced between skyrocketing good and perfect, which is just plain regular perfect in my book. It's (very) well written, has a great plot(though sort of cliched-but who doesn't like a good cliche now and then?)not a lot(okay, almost no) fluff, but mouth watering romance. But it still has that non-professional, I'm doing this for fun-yet-it-is-really-bloody-great type of 'old-school' fanficcy feel about it, which I love and fit right into. Say, if you like LuMa, check out Rhianwen(she's on my fav.s) or LoneGunmen (a male-who knew there was males on this site, let alone a good romance fic writer!)Oh, hold up, Rhianwen wrote two of your favorite stories...nevamind...Hey, you've got some good ones on here! Of course, Kit Thespian rocks as well, if only for the one story of lovely LuMa-ness(but lovely it was!)

Yeah, am I rambling stupidly now? I tend to do that on stories I really, really like...hint hint...(just to make sure my point came across quite clearly) Wo, well I need to go anyway, with homework, and it being 9:30 on a school night...*curses violently*

By the way, I absolutely love the last quote on your profile..*I say, while smirking evilly* :D Erm...another 'by the way"...I liked your other story, Another Twist of Fate, but I never did get to reviewing it...All right, I'll stop using up your time(and mine, and space to put multiple periods in...I love to do that)and not add anything else I come up with out of the blue. Bye-Bye!
loves-winged-dark-angel chapter 19 . 9/14/2005
love it!
FeignForlorn chapter 19 . 6/2/2005
Wow I am very impressed with this story; it's incredibly good. It was kinda long and started off slow; but considering that it had 300 odd sum reviews i figured it had to be really great, and i must say it has far surpassed any of my expectations.

Among all the fanfics i've read thus far; few of them can i say i've been as addicted to reading as this one. Keep up the great work and I hope to see more...

Luccan and Magus FOREVER!
Dracozombie chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Aww, how sweet! .
IMISPLACEDMYPENNAME chapter 13 . 6/7/2004
This is great. I love how they insult each other while they're kissing. It sounds like fun.
IMISPLACEDMYPENNAME chapter 5 . 6/4/2004
You write really good. I hope you decide to continue your other story one day. I really liked this chapter, it made me laugh my head off. Especially that last part.
IMISPLACEDMYPENNAME chapter 2 . 6/2/2004
Nice. I think I'll like this one too. Unfortunately I have to go to bed, because if I don't get any sleep I can't comprehend anything. I'll finish reading this one day, though!