Reviews for Marital Bliss
silentitanz chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
HAY! you got me there author-San, I thought they are cheating on Luffy, thanks God they aren't. . aha they are just got an argument because of a flat screen TV.. I love this story. . :')
LapinNoire chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I was worried for a bit at the beginning! It sounded as though Nami had married Luffy instead of Zoro! I was flabbergasted! But then - after having read the bit about the TV being the problem twice - I realised it was all ok, they were married and they were just being their usual argumentative selves :) It was so well done, you actually had me fooled. I always enjoy writing the ones where the characters made the wrong choice and then have to sneak around, breaking hearts and the like, but I don't really enjoy reading them as much. But hey! Beggar's can't be choosers so I'll take what I can get.
However, I have now read all of your work and have run out of things to read... I've read all of fmdevil's work too and I must urge you to write more because I am basing my characterisation of Zoro - Yes, I am making an attempt at a ZoNa - off the Zoro's depicted in your writing. So... I request more, for research and entertainment purposes!
Top notch stuff, keep it coming!
-Lapin
CelloGirlWhoIsAddictedToAnime chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This is by far the most beautiful ZoNa I have read yet, (I just recently discovered FanFictions and I've been making a mad sweep for ZoNa) I was confused at first, thinking that maybe Nami was married to Luffy and cheating, or then that Luffy was her and Zoro' s lazy teenage child. But it all came together and I applaud you, because I have read several horrible attempts at Zoro and Nami married fanfics and this is so wonderful. Thank you for writing!
JanieZ chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
For a moment I thought Nami was cheating on Luffy... well done :) Never would have guessed that it was all about a flat-screen Tv :P
ibikot chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
sth diff...reli loved it...
KimuraMinami chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
COOL PLOT!
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Hahaha it was funny. And a nice story... making readers think she was really married to Luffy but having an affair (what I thought anyways)

Keep on writing!

GD
xx
mochidesu chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Ahahaha, nice xD That was a great one-shot! I have to admit, I was a little confused in some parts, but it made sense overall. And I don't think it was rushed at all! Keep the great work; you write this pairing really well. :)
fmdevil chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
You say it was rushed, but I say it was GENIUS! I liked how you led us to believing the story was about something else until half way through. Very creative.

1,000 beli isn't a large amount. Beli is similiar to the yen and doesn't have a decimal. I find it easiest to think of a dollar amount like $100.00 and then just remove the decimal to make it 10,000 beli.

Another great story. It makes me a very happy ZoNa fan to know there is such a productive writer writing for the pairing. Keep up the great work!
Raikiri80 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I didnt understand the story at first, but then I caught onto it, I liked it :)