Reviews for Marital Bliss
I swear to god you are one of the best authors in this place. Honestly, you managed to give me the biggest heartache when it looked like nami was cheating on Luffy and it was worse than any angst stories i've read and then the plot twist at the end. I was the happiest person alive. Thank you for making such a beautiful story.
silentitanz chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
HAY! you got me there author-San, I thought they are cheating on Luffy, thanks God they aren't. . aha they are just got an argument because of a flat screen TV.. I love this story. . :')
LapinNoire chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I was worried for a bit at the beginning! It sounded as though Nami had married Luffy instead of Zoro! I was flabbergasted! But then - after having read the bit about the TV being the problem twice - I realised it was all ok, they were married and they were just being their usual argumentative selves :) It was so well done, you actually had me fooled. I always enjoy writing the ones where the characters made the wrong choice and then have to sneak around, breaking hearts and the like, but I don't really enjoy reading them as much. But hey! Beggar's can't be choosers so I'll take what I can get.
However, I have now read all of your work and have run out of things to read... I've read all of fmdevil's work too and I must urge you to write more because I am basing my characterisation of Zoro - Yes, I am making an attempt at a ZoNa - off the Zoro's depicted in your writing. So... I request more, for research and entertainment purposes!
Top notch stuff, keep it coming!
CelloGirlWhoIsAddictedToAnime chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This is by far the most beautiful ZoNa I have read yet, (I just recently discovered FanFictions and I've been making a mad sweep for ZoNa) I was confused at first, thinking that maybe Nami was married to Luffy and cheating, or then that Luffy was her and Zoro' s lazy teenage child. But it all came together and I applaud you, because I have read several horrible attempts at Zoro and Nami married fanfics and this is so wonderful. Thank you for writing!
JanieZ chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
For a moment I thought Nami was cheating on Luffy... well done :) Never would have guessed that it was all about a flat-screen Tv :P
ibikot chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
sth diff...reli loved it...
KimuraMinami chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Hahaha it was funny. And a nice story... making readers think she was really married to Luffy but having an affair (what I thought anyways)

Keep on writing!

mochidesu chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Ahahaha, nice xD That was a great one-shot! I have to admit, I was a little confused in some parts, but it made sense overall. And I don't think it was rushed at all! Keep the great work; you write this pairing really well. :)
fmdevil chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
You say it was rushed, but I say it was GENIUS! I liked how you led us to believing the story was about something else until half way through. Very creative.

1,000 beli isn't a large amount. Beli is similiar to the yen and doesn't have a decimal. I find it easiest to think of a dollar amount like $100.00 and then just remove the decimal to make it 10,000 beli.

Another great story. It makes me a very happy ZoNa fan to know there is such a productive writer writing for the pairing. Keep up the great work!
Raikiri80 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I didnt understand the story at first, but then I caught onto it, I liked it :)