Reviews for Just A Tangle of Words
jaredpogi chapter 11 . 2/25
Beautiful. Beautiful, girl! I liked submissive and the last one the best. Keep it coming!
MissprissHG chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
I don't want to spoil anything so ill be vague. I did not see Katniss' condition at the end of the chapter coming. So cute! I loved it!
IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
All of these could be full on stories! Ugh, the frustration! Haha:) This is great though; I was on the edge of my seat the whole time I read it. I'm still wondering who plotted this and what will happen next. I LOVE the name Dandelion; it's perfect for their daughter.

IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
I loved it the first time I read it and I love it all over again. Nice work, as per usual:)

IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
Wow, this one was powerful. That was a big twist for Snow to pull. I really like reading Peeta's POV. Again, this sounds like a prologue to a new story, but I digress. Awesome work, as usual.

IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Hahaha, wow. Nice little smut you've got here, haha. Who knew Peeta was the submissive one? ...I can see it, hahaha!

IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
Awwww, I love how it was connected to chapter three! That was perfect. This is a very somber piece, but it still intrigues me. I like seeing this side of Katinss, the vulnerable side. Keep up the amazing writing.

IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
Your AUs are always so interesting. I simultaneously feel like I understand this AU and I don't. It's odd, but I like the feeling, haha. I'm addicted to this story, if you haven't realized that already from the flood of reviews I continually send your way.

IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
This was an interesting AU. I could definitely see this turning into a story on its own. It would be a story I would most certainly read. I liked that it was from Madge's POV, so it was like an outsider looking in. Very interesting.

IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Wow. You write these characters to a T. I love how Peeta transformed his house; it sounds so...Peeta.

IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
:) I can't stop smiling. This is so cute; you are such an amazing author. I'll be reading more soon, hopefully!

IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
For not being good at fluff, this is pretty amazing, Tare-Bear. I love how Katniss finally figures things out. And the new mixture Peeta is...wow. Haha, I really like him. Can't wait to read more.

IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
As always, your writing has amazed me. This is such an emotional and powerful one-shot. I really love the way you write from Peeta's POV. I can't wait to read more.

thespookyredsparkle chapter 2 . 4/9/2013