Reviews for Just A Tangle of Words
PaunchyDrunk chapter 5 . 2/6
I wish so much that there was more of this story. Realistically, Everlark couldn't go anywhere beyond an affair, given Peeta's marriage and their positions in power, but I'm very intrigued by their pasts. What was the hardship that made Peeta give up on Katniss? Why was his marriage to Madge so contested (was she perhaps previously married with children?), and why did Peeta fight so hard for it? What was Peeta's motivation for conquering Panem? So many questions!
jaredpogi chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
Beautiful. Beautiful, girl! I liked submissive and the last one the best. Keep it coming!
MissprissHG chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
I don't want to spoil anything so ill be vague. I did not see Katniss' condition at the end of the chapter coming. So cute! I loved it!
IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
All of these could be full on stories! Ugh, the frustration! Haha:) This is great though; I was on the edge of my seat the whole time I read it. I'm still wondering who plotted this and what will happen next. I LOVE the name Dandelion; it's perfect for their daughter.

IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
I loved it the first time I read it and I love it all over again. Nice work, as per usual:)

IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
Wow, this one was powerful. That was a big twist for Snow to pull. I really like reading Peeta's POV. Again, this sounds like a prologue to a new story, but I digress. Awesome work, as usual.

IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Hahaha, wow. Nice little smut you've got here, haha. Who knew Peeta was the submissive one? ...I can see it, hahaha!

IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
Awwww, I love how it was connected to chapter three! That was perfect. This is a very somber piece, but it still intrigues me. I like seeing this side of Katinss, the vulnerable side. Keep up the amazing writing.

IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
Your AUs are always so interesting. I simultaneously feel like I understand this AU and I don't. It's odd, but I like the feeling, haha. I'm addicted to this story, if you haven't realized that already from the flood of reviews I continually send your way.

IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
This was an interesting AU. I could definitely see this turning into a story on its own. It would be a story I would most certainly read. I liked that it was from Madge's POV, so it was like an outsider looking in. Very interesting.

IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Wow. You write these characters to a T. I love how Peeta transformed his house; it sounds so...Peeta.

IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
:) I can't stop smiling. This is so cute; you are such an amazing author. I'll be reading more soon, hopefully!

IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
For not being good at fluff, this is pretty amazing, Tare-Bear. I love how Katniss finally figures things out. And the new mixture Peeta is...wow. Haha, I really like him. Can't wait to read more.

IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
As always, your writing has amazed me. This is such an emotional and powerful one-shot. I really love the way you write from Peeta's POV. I can't wait to read more.

Rian Alexandra chapter 2 . 4/9/2013