Reviews for Goodbye, Hello
PD3 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
DaisyJane chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I love Dick and Donna together and I am disappointed that they chose not to continue their relationship (kind of like DC not allowing them to have one). They love each other and are good for one another and understand the other on a level no else does. And there is complete trust between the two of them which they do not have in any of their other relationships. I guess being married for several years myself it just seems to me that what Dick and Donna have is more of a marriage that what they have with the others and they have passion too. Maybe when Roy cheats on Donna again and Barbara emotionally cuts Dick off again they will realize where they really want to be.
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Loved the Dick/Donna angle - just wish they'd ended up together! But it's still incredibly well-written and the reader just has to fall in love with both Donna and Dick. Write more of this wonderful couple!
WonWoman Diana chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Just found this story again in the Fanfiction, after I lost all my collectet storys after my computer broke down...and Im so happy, because I allways loved your stories...great your writing about Dick and donna...I love it.

sinta1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
That was a great job you did there.

Admittedly I was drawn in by the possibility of Dick and Donna finally getting together (Which apparently would have happened in the comics if not for the editorial decision to form a relationship between Wonder Girl and Kyle Rayner) but of course, that didn't really REALLY happen. I'm not complaining though, since the decision the characters made seems plausible. Add that to the fact that it is a really well written story and that I'm really just grateful that I found a fic with Donna Troy in it. P

Okay, so maybe I'm not too fond of Arsenal/Donna but it is what's happening in the comics and I'm still glad you didn't change it.

Great job!
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Spifferific. No one writes Dick quite as well as you do, Syl. You are the MASTER. And there's Lian! Woot!
Chastity chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
I've read this one a few times now and loved it each time. Although I'm not a big fan of the Donna/Roy relationship, I think you captured it quite well, hitting on both the good and the bad points accurately. Donna's assessment of the Huntress was right in keeping with character, but I thought that the best characterization in the story was in Donna's argument with Roy - the imperious Amazon princess who still cares about how Lian thinks of her daddy. Awww. :) I personally think that Dick and Donna would make a decent couple, but you showed very well why they wouldn't. I also enjoyed the way you portrayed Dick, especially at the end. Great story. :)
Batgirl chapter 1 . 12/22/2000
Not bad. Although I am a major Dick/Babs fan and I would prefer to see them get together.
Dendera chapter 1 . 7/24/2000
Geez... girl, I'm in full covet mode. Why can't I write the characters as well as you do? ;) Yet again, another fabulous Grayson story. While I adore Babs and Dick together, I found this different twist to be surprisingly enjoyable. Keep 'em coming!
Big-Jake chapter 1 . 7/16/2000
Syl, I love your stories. This is one I really enjoyed. I've always felt the one women that has always been right for Dick Grayson was the one he has worked with since they were kids. Donna and him have always been pertrayed as "brother and sister". I for one always thought they would be perfect for each other. While I know a lot of people like the Dick/Babs relationship or Nightwing/Huntress affair, I always wanted Dick and Donna to fianlly get together. Great story, A sad ending.

Keep up the great work. I've been a comics fan for over 40 years now and your stories are among the best I've ever read. If you haven't already you should contact DC Comics and see if they would be interested in printing some of your stories. Keep up the good work, us reading types can't get enough of this kind of good writing.
KnightGirl chapter 1 . 6/4/2000
GREAT,even thoughtI'm diehard Barbara/Dick fan, I enjoyed these friend's attempt to be come MORE THAN FRIENDS. Sweet and Ponginate
bf chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
As always you bring in a depth and dimension to your characters that's right on. I've waited for a Dick/Babs romance for so long, I've never given thought to another match for him. After reading this story, I wonder why Dick and Donna have never gotten together in the comics. They do seem made for each other.
dafnap chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
i should be studying for finals...but when i saw magic number *21* by Nightwing, I couldn't resist. And I was sooooooooooo NOT disapointed.

Another wonderful job, Syl, I loved it through and through. You managed to get all three girls i wanted to see our little Dickie with.

Clancy, Babs, AND Donna.

dear, you truly are a miracle maker. a well deserved 15/10

what can I say? 10 points just aint enough
BG chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Nice story! Liked it alot!