Reviews for Something Old, Something New
I remember reading this fic years ago - I can't believe it's been 3.5 years - and I spent months searching for it it. I was so excited to finally find it but alas, it was incomplete. I had been hoping and praying it was finished. It's such a shame that it was never finished as I was so curious to see how it ended up. There are so very few fic writers that have the courage to write Katniss and Peeta in this situation, ie the ones doing the cheating and even when they do, they usually take the easy way out and make Gale a jerk or a cheater too. I was really enjoying the way you explored such a complex issue and seeing Everlark as the 'bad guys' in the situation and to see how it would unfurl. In my mind, Katniss finally worked out the courage to be honest with her fiance and respect the years of love and friendship between them and broke up with him and he went on to find happiness with Madge, while Katniss and Peeta of course ended up together too.
Ajaann chapter 8 . 7/24
I see this hasn't been updated in 3 years but please please update this story. I love it! I hope you haven't abandoned it. You're a great writer.
I know you haven't updated since 2013, and I know that usually means a fic has been abandoned, but pleeease update or give us a note saying you won't be continuing the story at least. because I am in agony I really enjoy this story!
Dinkydi chapter 8 . 2/26
Any chance of an update as this is a wonderful story!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/23/2015
omg please update! cant wait to read more , you're a fantastic writer!
silent12reader chapter 8 . 3/11/2015
wohw. totally saw some allie-noah (the notebook) projection there. haha
Guest chapter 8 . 2/26/2015
:0 Amazing! I love this! please update soon :)
Renee Shupp chapter 8 . 2/5/2015
Great fanfiction, but why wasn't this continued?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Update pleeeeeaaaassssseeee!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
I just started reading this fic and it is one of my favorites, but you only have eight chapters please tell me you are going to update soon ?
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
Oh please update!
Tiffany.4.81 chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
Just found this story and love it. You can really feel their emotions! Looking forward to more. Keep up the great work.
bestbigsis01 chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
Love it write soon
BlankX2 chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
Please please please pleaseee update! I love this story so much! :))
opal .e culver chapter 8 . 10/10/2014