Reviews for Something Old, Something New
TheHotMess chapter 8 . 10/20/2016
Your story is excellent! I hope some day you can continue it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
What kind of fool is rooting for Everthorne in this story? But if affection based on obligation and zero attraction is your thing then that ship is up your alley
lonluv2read chapter 8 . 10/18/2016
Just found this and it is amazing. I know you haven't updated in a while, but if you are out there, please know that you are a great writer and we would love to know how this ends.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2016
I was kinda hoping Peeta would get mad too. He's complicit in this affair now, but it's not fair for Katniss to pin everything on him. And it's maddening to hear her talk about her duty to Gale and their longstanding friendship - where was all this respect and loyalty a few minutes ago in the library, eh? Now you've gone and hurt and betrayed two people. Three if we count herself.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2016
I suddenly remembered this fic the other day and just had to reread. Unfortunate that it appears to be abandoned though. If you ever pick it back up or if another writer here is thinking of tackling a similar plot/premise, consider NOT quickly pairing Gale with Madge, or some other girl that suits him better. And have him NOT forgive Katniss. People always do this in their fics and I feel like it's just a way to absolve Katniss's guilt, when she shouldn't get off that easily.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/4/2016
I remember reading this fic years ago - I can't believe it's been 3.5 years - and I spent months searching for it it. I was so excited to finally find it but alas, it was incomplete. I had been hoping and praying it was finished. It's such a shame that it was never finished as I was so curious to see how it ended up. There are so very few fic writers that have the courage to write Katniss and Peeta in this situation, ie the ones doing the cheating and even when they do, they usually take the easy way out and make Gale a jerk or a cheater too. I was really enjoying the way you explored such a complex issue and seeing Everlark as the 'bad guys' in the situation and to see how it would unfurl. In my mind, Katniss finally worked out the courage to be honest with her fiance and respect the years of love and friendship between them and broke up with him and he went on to find happiness with Madge, while Katniss and Peeta of course ended up together too.
Ajaann chapter 8 . 7/24/2016
I see this hasn't been updated in 3 years but please please update this story. I love it! I hope you haven't abandoned it. You're a great writer.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/26/2016
I know you haven't updated since 2013, and I know that usually means a fic has been abandoned, but pleeease update or give us a note saying you won't be continuing the story at least. because I am in agony I really enjoy this story!
Dinkydi chapter 8 . 2/26/2016
Any chance of an update as this is a wonderful story!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/23/2015
omg please update! cant wait to read more , you're a fantastic writer!
silent12reader chapter 8 . 3/11/2015
wohw. totally saw some allie-noah (the notebook) projection there. haha
Guest chapter 8 . 2/26/2015
:0 Amazing! I love this! please update soon :)
Renee Shupp chapter 8 . 2/5/2015
Great fanfiction, but why wasn't this continued?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Update pleeeeeaaaassssseeee!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
I just started reading this fic and it is one of my favorites, but you only have eight chapters please tell me you are going to update soon ?