Reviews for Foresight
BadeBlade chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
I didn't want this to end it was soooo good! Great short story!
BB x
P.S. I envy your amazing ideas.
Killer Sand Shadow chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Interesting, unique, and impressive! (Ps sorry my reviews are so short. I'm not much of a talker/writer but I do want to convey my love for your fics!)

pps this will conclude my stalking of your fics for a while. Lots to do but I'll most likely be back soon
Guest chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
cute :D
likethestarsthat-shine chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
I honestly didn't expect this to be as good as it was. It sounded really weird with the fairies and all, but considering how amazing all your other stories are, I really shouldn't have doubted this one. It was awesome. I loved it.:D
Thanks for being such an amazing author!
bsblchick82 chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Aww totally cute! loved Addie and the story overall was so much fun to read :)
even lovers drown chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
You are a speedy writer! Yet another thing I envy about you, haha.

Rex as the bad guy I didn't see coming! But it makes SO much sense. He's always been creepy and Robbie always treats him like he's real.

I like that you included the part about Jade realizing that it was her choice, and that she wasn't forced into anything, too.

"Who's Addie?" Jade demanded hotly.

Beck froze.

Lol.
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Super Chapter & More Please
midnight craving chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Aw, so adorable! I love Addie and how she loves Jade "the bestest" x3 so cute and heart-warming- I read this entire fic in one sitting haha and didn't want it to end!

Good work!
boughtthedream chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
I was a bad student and read this in class. Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! And Jade being a Fairy Queen is the best thing ever. And I can only imagine the havoc Jade would cause if she kept her powers as a teen. I'm sad this is over but so I happy it's here for me to read at any time.

Now comes the thank yous. You went above and beyond what I expected and just wow. So, thank you.
XLarryXZiamXNiallX1D chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
I love this!:)
boughtthedream chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
Did my timezone trick me? Yesterday there was only chapter 3 and today the story is finished. Talk about time travel.

I really liked this one. How Jade can be happy no matter what she chooses but there's a difference between okay and great. Poor Cat and her inability to do anything magical. And future Beck is such a kill joy.

Favorite part:Shifting uncomfortably, the ex lovers looked at each other's eyes and blurted a quick, grudging, "I'm sorry," at the same time.
Just because it leaves a clear vision in my head.

Can I tell you again how much I love you for this?
tsttoain chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
ohhh it's over :( without telling me what happened to teenage beck and jade and how they got back together :( not fair!
SheWhoDaydreams chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
Ha! Loved how Jade was kind enough to paint a vivid picture for the Court.
And they most certainly do rock at parenting.
I'm glad I decided to go on this crazy journey! You're so creative and I like how you know the characters well enough to put them in different types of situations. Your characterization of them is always spot on!
TheBansheeQueen chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Ohh, was Jade from the future dressed like we saw Liz for that show she was working on? Hehe what a nice twist on what would happen if they didn't have Addie. But I loved the ending, how Jade picked having Beck and Addie. Haha, and poor Cat going off and off about wanting magic. Loved the ending.
tsttoain chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
awww they made up :) and Jade meeting Jade was cool (and better than her talking to her mother), but I didn't quite get the whole other universe thing..and was she with beck or wasn't she anyway it was still great, but why does addie have to go again already? And they won't remember anything :( meeh