Reviews for Just a Few Days
EmpressMinea chapter 8 . 10/31/2014
Junjou crossover, kinda cool I guess...

Where's the sequel? Epilogue? OOC lil bit of Yukina to make a masterpiece.
EmpressMinea chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
Seriously Takano! When did you start to be so considerate with your coworkers?! Not surprising that you bribed Kiss to talk to Onodera in return of not writing an insubordination report. When did you lend a shoulder to cry on? I secretly like this OOC Takano with original Onodera lol
EmpressMinea chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
If only the Emerald people in your story were a little bit open at least in actual series, what a big difference would be!

Can't stop LOL with Takano and Onodera's antics:-)
Meg Katana chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Oh my gosh. I cannot get over the fact that Yukina's a pet. It's adorable how Kisa-chan takes care of him but... *squeals* Too cute. You did a really good job with the work I've read, and I'm sure the rest of it as well.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
I want more !
rubyrinoa chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
This was such a wonderful story, so sweet I enjoyed it a lot.
TrackerIsHere chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
I loved it! So much! The plot was very well developed and the end becoming the beginning has always been one of my favorite sayings! You did wonderfully and thank you to Risque Tendencies for her help! .\/.
Wow chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
Definitely in love with this series, its really great and I hope you'll decide to continue it!
Eraser Bitz chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
Awww. That was sweet! Adorable! Cute! X) And LOL, Shinobu...When Miyagi (well, I'm guessing it's Miyagi) said Shinobu's name I could help but giggle. Oh, and Yukina and Kisa meeting was just sweet. And adorable. Be prepared, because you've got me literally gushing at this chapter.

Here he'd come to apologize and the little brat had stolen his thunder.

And this line (which took me forever to find T.T) made me crack up. Only Kisa would be worried about people stealing his thunder at the absolute wrong time. LOL. But the make up was sweet (and a nice show of affection in public also was a nice bonus ). And I hope you don't mind my overuse of the words "sweet" and "adorable," since I'm rather lacking in my vocabulary lol.

This was a wonderful story! :D Great job AZ! Be proud! (And since it HAS to happen, here's a future congratulations when you hit 50 reviews. Because it's gonna happen. XD) Urk...I just realized I don't remember if I reviewed Bound or not...and I need to review some more other stories...OTL I'm never going to fall behind on reviewing again. See you in Bound. I think.

-Eraser Bitz
Eraser Bitz chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
Uwah...can't believe I'm saying this but poor Murakami. I'll just imagine that he finds a nice partner in America and lives happily ever after, lol. Just so my heart is okay. Ahh...At least we're going somewhere! Now all Kisa has to do is apologize and then they have a nice little heart to heart and bam! Happy relationship xD I felt so bad for literally everyone in this chapter. But on a good note, Kisa and Takano now have some truce thing going lol. So that's where he gets all his teasing remarks XD. But anyways, this was a bittersweet chapter. The ending just touched my heart.

And oooh, I wanna know what's gonna happen with his mangaka. And the art show, yes, can't forget about the art show. Hopefully something will happen there between Yukina and Kisa. And the ending scene (jumping back to it; my attention is all over the place) was really well written - lots of emotion and the flow was just wonderful and aisehga it was PERFECT. Next chapter!
Eraser Bitz chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
First What About The Others, and now I read this chapter. T.T At least I have another chapter to read, phew. But I felt so bad for Yukina in the beginning...and then when the girls talked about "marking his territory" I was about to facepalm. Urk...And I loved the teasing Kisa did to Ritsu. Every time it happens (whether in canon of fanfiction) it makes me laugh.

Guh...Yukina ended up marking his territory. (Although I did enjoy it XD). But the scene after broke my heart. Kisa...you idiot. :( How could you say that to Yukina? The words sound so cold. And Yukina bitch slapped him. (Sorry, it HAD to be said, lol.) They better make up! And Murakami should get out of the picture. Haa...I'm getting worked up over this. Need to calm down. Onto the next!
raiu.corvus chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
And so it ended on a high, wet and naughty note! I loved loved loved it! *Stamp
of Approval Granted* especially loved the way you described the painting representing Kisa and Yukina's eternal adoration for the man! Oh and on another note, would you describe Shinobu's hair as sandy or blonde? I think I'm color blind. And oh, isn't he in high school still? What's he doing there? Sigh! Write more for these two characters! I love them *and you* to pieces!
mochiusagi chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
Awwwwwww that was a super cute ending! I'm glad that Yukina and Kisa made up! Ah Shinobu showed up! Would it be safe to assume that Miyagi was with him?
Chiho Kazusa chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
Oh wow! What a lovely ending o.o I was just hoping you could place the epilogue. It's sweet. Are you going to introduce their family too like on manga? *giggle*
Risque Tendencies chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
'as he explained how his love for Kisa-san had helped to create such a vivid piece. Yukina went into detail on how the man was always on his mind and how each star represented his burning desire to be with him all the more.'

He is too cute with his infatuated nature :)

'"Yes, Kisa-san, in front of these people because I can't wait anymore," Yukina said passionately. "I want you, no one else. But I don't want you as a master anymore, I want you as a man."

Well, maybe a master on some nights ;) But this is a great line. Gives me chills :D

'"It's okay," Yukina said with a lecherous grin. "I know just how to handle your problem, Kisa-san."'

Oh I'll bet that bastard does.

You're very welcome, and it's NOT horrible!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »