Reviews for Uncle Bruce is Green
jewels1798 chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
I adore this story, please update!
Black Thorn chapter 14 . 2/26/2014
I'm really desperately waiting for another chapter. Would you do me the favor and update at least one?Yours sincerely,

avengerteam chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
Awwww sooooooo cuuuuuuttttteeee
I love this one. I am such a sucker for fluff
kimbee chapter 14 . 12/20/2013
So sorry about that!

But nawwwwwwwww! At least the family a huge so Michael can vent to Bruce instead of penning it up and resenting his little sister. :)
Black Thorn chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
Oh I love the picture of Michael "beating up" Clint. Maybe it would be good to have his other uncles and his aunt a bit interacting with him too? He could tell Bruce about it or they could all do something together.

Yours sincerely,

MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 9 . 12/11/2013
So I was reading and I was being selfish a lazy and didn't want to stop to review until the end of the chapters you posted so far but I to end of this chapter and almost died. The adorableness and hilarity of this story is killing me. I love it!
memo bonafide chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
Just went to discover it and read all the chapters. Loved all this sweetness, ideal during christmas time! Speaking about christmas (and if you need some ideas), it would be nice to read about this special family time :)
Andrewthegreat1 chapter 14 . 12/9/2013
This chapter, just like the others, was adorable. There isn't a fluff meter that can contain this. Uncle Bruce is just the best. Wish he was one of my family members.
Well, glad you're back, and hey, if ya ever run out of ideas, or simply need someone to bounce them off of, I'll be the Skull to your Sherlock...not sure if you watch that...anywho, I'm always more than glad to help!
Whitelion69 chapter 14 . 12/9/2013
This is a good one-shot.
Hawaiichick chapter 14 . 12/9/2013
I love that connection between Michael and "Uncle" Bruce. So sweet.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
I'm grinning ear to ear after reading this. :D (I loved that Michael "beat up Uncle Clint." So very cute!) And just the way everyone is interacting, it's so much fun.

I also loved the way Bruce handled Michael's jealousy. He definitely deserves that #1 Uncle mug, lol!

Amazing work as always! :)

dsk1138 chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
Cute cute cute! This is the cutest fic! You write the characters very well and I appreciate the great grammar and spelling.
Sandy-wmd chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
Awww, these are such cute stories. :) Will there be other Baby Avengers in the Tower, as the "story" progresses?
Princess PrettyPants chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
This chapter is so full of fluff that the fluffometer broke!
Miss Jackson Grayson-Barton chapter 13 . 12/4/2013