Reviews for Mystically charmed to fall
Inu-Neko2 chapter 21 . 2/10
This was an incredble story, you have here... Can't wait to read more of your other stories soon. I loved how you potrayed Bella in this story.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
I think she is an idiot for pining away over those wannabe humans the Cullens. couldn't any of the Swan witches cast a spell to keep the dopplegangers from becoming cunts and playing the brother against each other?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Has potential,but could have used a letter Bella wrote made her sound like she was twelve instead of a some what mature eighteen year old.
skyeza chapter 19 . 9/22/2016
Ahh what happens next? I am kinda hopeful that your going to make a sequel. I really enjoyed reading this brilliant fiction. I really loved that Bella and Rose became sisters. I was surprised that Esmee held out so long from having a baby, even with the gang all seeing her as the group mother.
andrewpine chapter 18 . 2/26/2016
He was torn not thorn.
andrewpine chapter 16 . 2/26/2016
''She had seen her Grandmother".well lets see what happens at the see how the greatest witch handles what comes up.
andrewpine chapter 15 . 2/26/2016
Seriously, How many times will they dodge the bullet.I thought she was this all powerfully witch ''The most powerful witch ever'' and she can't defeat two crazy bitches.
andrewpine chapter 14 . 2/26/2016
I think once all of the stuff with Alice is over Bella and Elijah need to go to see her mother and spell her that she never has a happy life again and she forgets about Bella and Charlie and wanders though life lost forever.
andrewpine chapter 13 . 2/26/2016
That danger magnet just cannot catch a break,always someone after is floor not 't think a house would last made of flour unless it's
magical flour. did Alice and Katherine figure out they are lesbians or do they just love to play dress up?
andrewpine chapter 12 . 2/26/2016
Fairy boy has got to be the stupidest creature on the face of the Earth and really needs to die.
So Klaus is this stories Jake and he will imprint on their new born daughter after she is born. now we need to see how Bella and Elijah were torn apart in a past life.
andrewpine chapter 11 . 2/26/2016
Did she actually get rid of Ester for what do those bitches plan to do once they all get to Mystic Falls and how long once they get will it be before they are all dust?
andrewpine chapter 10 . 2/26/2016
Mikael not Mickael. it's wonder not wander...I think she needs to be with Elijah,i think they are better suited personality she can just get him to wear something besides suits.
andrewpine chapter 9 . 2/26/2016
the lose of her grandmother not you posted the story as Bella and Elijah so should that not be whom she ends up with?since you wrote Damon stupid enough to screw Rose while he was with Bella.
so how long will Alice and Katherine stay two steps ahead of Bella and the rest before she kills both of them?
andrewpine chapter 8 . 2/25/2016
It's ,they both had ,not them both did Bella drop her purse in the flour? it's seem not doesn't have to face Damon at needs to find the necklace wherever Caroline put it then she will know it was Katherine.
andrewpine chapter 7 . 2/25/2016
Either Damon is going back to his asshole ways or he has been spelled or this is just your way to get Bella and Elijah in hell couldn't they stop Katherine from running made no she be going to get together with Alice and plot more mayhem? when will the squirrel munchers be heading to Mystic Falls so fairy boy can have his hissy fit when he finds out his pet isn't still waiting for him to return?