Reviews for Shining in the Night
staidwaters chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Interesting idea, if a bit dark for my tastes. But I have to know; a few of the reviews I skimmed seemed to indicate that people think Derek and Stiles are going to go off and be a happy pack now. I read it as becoming alpha drove Derek just as insane as Scott was and now he's going to go on a killing spree (which makes it currently have an powerful ( if spooky and disturbing) ending, and thus unlikely to be continued any further. Which way did you intend it: Cask of Amontialldo (or however you spell that Poe story) or Twillight?
Noeru chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I really liked your story. it's the first I read about alpha/Scott and it's well written.
the ending is perfect allthough I'd really really liked a second chapter (I wanna know what happen ).
please continue writing?
'till next time
Veronica chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Good tale. I was dispairing of ever find a fic wherein the author explores the "what if" of Scott becoming the Alpha and you wrote it! I liked your story, too. It was an interesting character study of Scott and Stiles, IMO. And it was certainly interesting to read about the season 2 events being twisted to fit murderer Alpha!Scott. I felt for Jackson but not for Matt. Or Gerard. Yay! Kudos for kill that heinous old man! I am most interested in read about the incoming events in this universe now that almost all danger has passed. Are the Alpha Pack still coming? And is Derek going to recruit Isaac, Erica and Boyd to his new pack? Is Stiles going to be Derek's second? His First Beta? Them both would be great together! A powerful join front against whoever is coming to hurt their pack, IMO. Alpha!Derek and cunning!strategist!Stiles, you know? Well, I will be waiting the next installment in this series. I liked this one very much. Even if the end paragraph was unexpected and sorta terrifying. I feel Stiles was betrayed here. He trusted Derek to care for his wounds and his defenses were down and then, bam! The new Alpha bites him. Hope Derek will be a better person and Alpha with Stiles at his side... Thanks for write and share it with us all! And, please update soon!
uke hime-sama chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
So different than what I expected! Love it! Can't wait for more
DJDarkPixie chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
That was totally different than anything I have read to date. Really good. it was fast and you could flesh out a lot of spots of course, but it works. I would like to see a follow up too, to see if Stiles survives. Well done.
suki53 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I really liked the fic I definitely loved that Derek bites Stiles that was awesome of course he wants a pack I hope it won't be a WIP forever