Reviews for Hand In Hand
Jeri252 chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
love it
Emily Barrett chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Yeah, the fluff killed me! You should write more of this pair!
JadeObsession chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
sooo cute!
cenagirl113 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
This is my favorite fanfic! You're such an awesome writer! You should really write a sequel to this! Like, what happened the next day or show, or what happened in the future. I'm sorry but I just think Kaitmus is / would be the best couple ever! Write more Kaitmus pleeeeease:)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Omg that was great writ another on please
beansandpeaches chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Aw!
heidipoo chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
D'awwwwww! This was just so cute! How adorbs are they? I smiled like an idiot the whole time while reading this. You should def write another Kaitmus fic soon. I would love to read more from you.
xThisIsTheEndx chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm sure Daniel Bryan is bad at me for doing that. But, quite frankly, I don't care. I am so excited that this was updated.

Sheamus/Kaitlyn is definitely cute. And, you really made it show throughout this twoshot. I am offically a Kaitmus worshipper! Yay!

I totally loved the ending. He grabbed her hand! I smiled like a goof and I was like "aww!" Haha!

I hope to see more from you soon. Regardless of what pairing it is. I love your writing! :).

xoxox
LilOrchidJenny chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
I have to agree with everyone else in say more, more!

What a wonderful two-shot. :)
boston246 chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Love, love, LOVE IT!
shiki94 chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Aww. This was such a cute Kaitmus fic. There aren't many of them so I really love how you did this one. :)
XxPunkleeshipperxX chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
moree
xThisIsTheEndx chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I thought about this pairing when Kaitlyn had on a Sheamus shirt. Haha. But, you made me like this pairing. They work. I can imagine how Kaitlyn really reacted when Sheamus was giving her a hard time, lol.

This was really cute and fluffy. And, I cannot wait for more.

xoxo, Kimberly.
heidipoo chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhh! SO MUCH FLUFF! I loved this, and I love Kaitmus so update soon! (:
CenationObsessed chapter 1 . 10/20/2012