Reviews for Out of the Darkness
asdf chapter 35 . 2/9
Hope you plan to continue this amazing story very soon, like this week soon. It is the best of this crossover I have ever read. Update soon...seriously VERY soon.
Harriverse chapter 35 . 1/28
Yes! Family time! *happy dance, happy dance*
Harriverse chapter 33 . 1/28
Who cares about the Dark Hunter canon? I'm just glad you're using anything from that series.
Harriverse chapter 32 . 1/28
Well, they could also have twins with the powers that Apollo and Artemis have and just replace the Greek gods with Atlantean ones.
Priscila chapter 35 . 1/21
PORFA continua la historia , tienes tiempo que no continuas , continua la historia porfa , please
silly60 chapter 35 . 1/19
A baby? Is Harry's pregnancy a result of his wizard magic?
Anyway, while I would prefer Harry to be pregnant with twins, I can imagine a baby girl joining the small family. A girl for Harry to dot on, Ash to be super protective of and for Simi to play with.
The idea for a girl is mostly because of Simi. I picture her dressing the baby up, showering it with gems and almost feeding it weird things because she does not know better!
Please update this story as soon as you can, I can't wait to see how the news of Harry's pregnancy is taken and how overprotective Ash will be!
Any idea on when you might update this fanfic again?
Shinigami Clara chapter 35 . 1/13
oooo i love this XD I guess it's a wizard thing that harry's able to get preggers? hehehe poor harry, i guess he now has to stop training with savitar O_O i wonder if ash will faint when he hears the news... actually i wonder if harry will faint once he realizes that he really is pregnant? lol Looking forward to more! will artemis find out? if she does will she try to harm harry and the baby? (what am i talking about? Of course she will but we all know harry will kick her ass!)
morgannac64 chapter 35 . 1/11
Oh please more! I love Ash! I need to know what happens to nick, Apollo, Artemis, and the baby! Lots of threads to tie up.
Beth9891 chapter 19 . 1/4
Love this chapter! Meh he he he Artemis take that and smoke it B-) yay Harry and ash!
burntblood.1982 chapter 35 . 12/16/2015
Please update
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 35 . 12/2/2015
I was just getring into this story! Gimme more!
DragonKnight1775 chapter 35 . 11/16/2015
This is an amazing story. I hope to see more!
angelrosiel15 chapter 35 . 10/19/2015
perfect chapter I cant wait to see what happens next. I wonder what everyone will think when and if they meet teddy and during the wedding. I am so ready to see the next chapter. so please update soon. I love this story and this pairing.
havenlystarrs chapter 35 . 10/16/2015
Please update soon
Lunaria1147 chapter 35 . 10/3/2015
I'm begging for an update I really want to see Ash' reaction when he finds out.
1,636 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »