Reviews for Out of the Darkness
dalynch81 chapter 36 . 8/15
Not a pairing I've come across before but I like it! I wanna See Harry whip Artie and Apollo's ass; the baby is a great twist as I think they would make great parents. Cannot wait for more
Horus3999 chapter 36 . 7/21
This is an awesome story I never thought about a HarryxAsh crossover fan fiction. When you can update again soon.
An idea maybe... Ash and Harry talk to someone from the American wizarding world to find out about the pregnancy? Since Harry doesn't want to go back to Britain, and Ash has no knowledge of the wizarding world at all...

Or they could have a chat with Hecate? I'd think she'd know about it, being the goddess of magic and all?
Who's going to win between Apollo and Harry? Harry, of course! LOL... Apollo's going to get his head handed to him, maybe literally.
Nice steamy scene there! Good for them! : D
Update?!
update soon pleaseee
SilverStarWaters chapter 15 . 6/24
Eleven thousand years of payback... I think that goes beyond the whole "revenge is a dish best served cold" this is revenge she never ever say coming. I love it.
917brat chapter 24 . 6/20
this is a really amazing story that I would honestly love to read more of so I really hope that you decided to take the off hiatus and update it again soon because wow I love what you have happening so far.
Awwwww MAN! Cliffhanger!

Update soon please? I want to see what happens next!
evil chuckle here

Poor poor poor Artemis... finally reaping what she sowed 18,000 years prior... good for Harry!
Ladyroo88 chapter 36 . 6/16
I love this one. it is so unique and interesting.
Faery66 chapter 36 . 6/9
Hope to read more soon

D
Ms.Pug chapter 15 . 6/7
I know it has been some time since this has been uploaded but I think living without powers would do her some good
tayleah chapter 36 . 6/4
Love your story. I hope you do continue it. I loved reading the DH series and I love how you've made Harry such an integral part of it.
1,734 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »