Reviews for Out of the Darkness
whitebuffalowmn chapter 33 . 15h
well poop. lol its a good and bad place to stop...
whitebuffalowmn chapter 25 . 20h
wow! give me a fan! are you thinking about mpreg? it would be interesting to say the least, but I don't think it fits in the story. do you?
whitebuffalowmn chapter 21 . 4/24
lol I liked the I'm not a dog part!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 20 . 4/24
you made me cry when Ash was looking at Harry's memories
whitebuffalowmn chapter 19 . 4/24
lmao! I loved it, what you did to Artemis it couldn't happen to a better? person... er... god.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 18 . 4/24
OMG you really gave Harry the power to do in Artemis? it's good that they could escape though.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 17 . 4/24
that was good of Harry to give Apollymi and Acheron the mirrors.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 16 . 4/24
glad Acheron's got people that will go with him to rescue Harry, but what is going to do about the book?
whitebuffalowmn chapter 15 . 4/24
good Artemis deserves it for what she put Acheron through.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 14 . 4/24
oh you so and so... lol leave me to wonder about Acheron... make sure is isn't hurt too badly.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 13 . 4/24
damn lady ... that was hot! lol I'm a glutton for slash... can you tell?
whitebuffalowmn chapter 12 . 4/24
so they finally come clean to each other...when are you going to have them do something to each other... like kiss...lol
whitebuffalowmn chapter 5 . 4/23
lol I think you have a mean streak in you... getting him suspicious of Acheron. shame on you!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 4 . 4/23
LOL I absolutely love The Simi... I see her as the chick that played on NCIS you know the one in the lab? anyways, I'm still reading! that is saying something!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 3 . 4/23
I liked this chapter, it was very believable. I don't normally read crossovers, (besides twilight) lol but this one intrigued me. it seems very good so far, I look forward to reading more of it. oh and thanks for writing it!
1,515 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »