Reviews for Out of the Darkness
ITrulyDoNotCare chapter 38 . 1/1
I have to admit that I was slightly disgruntled at the beginning of your story. I could understand that Harry wanted to live a normal life, but the fact that he didn't employ and security measures - magical or otherwise - was not something that I had expected of an adult Harry that had Tory's educational background. But, as I read more and entered into the material that diverged from the original story, I have to say that I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
HPpureblood chapter 38 . 12/31/2017
Awesome!
Guest chapter 38 . 12/28/2017
Did not see this coming! Excellent storytelling and plotting! Cannot wait to see what happens next!
Aion27 chapter 38 . 12/22/2017
Damn, I certainly hope that Dumbledore is dead too. If not then Harry is either going to blow up in anger or become depressed slightly. I can't wait to see the next chapter though to read the conversation that is going to happen between all of them?

Thanks for the great chapter though.
ShaleenaDante chapter 38 . 12/17/2017
Please update again soon I've been following this story since it came out because I was so happy and excieted two of my favorite characters from different books paired together I just couldn't believe it so I started reading it and I fell in love and adding to the fact that the storyline is so well put together I just can't stop reading it also I do think that ash should bring teddy to their wedding as a surprise and andromeda as well maybe have her fuss at him for not getting in touch or something along those lines he is part of her family
Locket1 chapter 38 . 12/15/2017
l have only come across this recently and l love it. the corralations between the two fandoms work really well. hope Harrys temper will remain safe.
tayleah chapter 38 . 12/14/2017
Totally didn't see the Flamels betting the missing gods. I had wondered about Dumbledore when they went to his office and saw all the stuff. Both he and the Flamels need a beat down for hurting Harry liked that. Dumbles needs to be dead for what he did. Is Dumbles a god too?
I think Teddy should come. Harry needs him and think of how Teddy could morph to look like Ash.
rmiser1994 chapter 38 . 12/13/2017
finally got round to reading this! great so far! .
vampire moonlight chapter 38 . 12/13/2017
update soon/!
animeromance1972 chapter 38 . 12/13/2017
Will Dumbledore be alive?
Guest chapter 38 . 12/12/2017
Great story can't wait to read more. Do you have more ideas for more harry slash crossovers?
Harriverse chapter 38 . 12/10/2017
Great update. Us in those characters really upped the angst factor for Harry; it was almost palatable for me! I kind of thought Harry could have twins and solve the problem himself. Don't children of God's also have to be a god too?
Elfin69 chapter 38 . 12/10/2017
Wow, was not expecting the Flamels to be who he was looking for. Will they convince Harry why they were hiding and accept his deal to return back home? It would be great for little Teddy to be there at their wedding and maybe live with them for good.
Beth9891 chapter 38 . 12/10/2017
Ohhhhh plot twist!
rose.dulcis chapter 38 . 12/9/2017
great update
I love this story and I am really looking forward to the wedding and Harry's revenge on Artemis and Apollo
please update again soon