Reviews for Out of the Darkness
Gracealma chapter 37 . 8/28/2017
Love the story.
I, too, love a vindictive Harry.
I would like to see Harry and Ash have everything, a freed Mom, no Apollo or Artemis. A wonderful little boy and perhaps more children as time goes on.
Somehow, Harry taking over Artemis' job or Apollo's. They are both evil. They need to end up dead. Perhaps Zeus should know and behave like a just god.
Excellent job!
Guest chapter 37 . 8/28/2017
Update. Nice.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 37 . 8/28/2017
Aww! It's been a while since I last heard from you. I'm glad that your still writing.
DarkRavie chapter 37 . 8/28/2017
I really like this story. It is an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
vikinglass25 chapter 37 . 8/28/2017
Death to Apollo & Artemis and the freeing of Apollymi! Ash deserves to have it all.

Keep up the excellent work and please update again soon.
alexandra101 chapter 37 . 8/28/2017
Another great chapter! Happy to help!
Ladyroo88 chapter 37 . 8/28/2017
the end of apollo and artemis with apollymi freed is my preference. yay i was so thrilled to see another chapter of this story.
dalynch81 chapter 36 . 8/15/2017
Not a pairing I've come across before but I like it! I wanna See Harry whip Artie and Apollo's ass; the baby is a great twist as I think they would make great parents. Cannot wait for more
Horus3999 chapter 36 . 7/21/2017
This is an awesome story I never thought about a HarryxAsh crossover fan fiction. When you can update again soon.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/13/2017
An idea maybe... Ash and Harry talk to someone from the American wizarding world to find out about the pregnancy? Since Harry doesn't want to go back to Britain, and Ash has no knowledge of the wizarding world at all...

Or they could have a chat with Hecate? I'd think she'd know about it, being the goddess of magic and all?
Guest chapter 30 . 7/13/2017
Who's going to win between Apollo and Harry? Harry, of course! LOL... Apollo's going to get his head handed to him, maybe literally.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/12/2017
Nice steamy scene there! Good for them! : D
Guest chapter 36 . 7/9/2017
Update?!
Guest chapter 36 . 7/6/2017
update soon pleaseee
SilverStarWaters chapter 15 . 6/24/2017
Eleven thousand years of payback... I think that goes beyond the whole "revenge is a dish best served cold" this is revenge she never ever say coming. I love it.
1,891 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »