Reviews for Out of the Darkness
alexandra101 chapter 36 . 10/10/2016
Really great story. The dialogue is great and the emotional parts bring tears to my eyes. This fanfiction is well written and definitely a favorite of mine. I can't wait for more!
paw2001 chapter 36 . 10/6/2016
You should have harry finally meet teddy
draco7347 chapter 36 . 9/16/2016
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
Arfa chapter 34 . 9/11/2016
ohh my am I seeing hints of a mpreg?! :D
Arfa chapter 33 . 9/11/2016
OMG OMG a Proposal and he said YES! Wooooohooooo
mary chapter 36 . 9/8/2016
me encanta la e leido tres veces y me sigue encantando espero la proxima actualizacion con ansias gracias por una gran historia
bay
toniaosakwe chapter 17 . 9/3/2016
don't put down styxx. he had it bad as well. read his book!
aima chapter 36 . 8/24/2016
I can't believe I managed to loose track of this fic (one day I will remember my account password and check my followed fics...).
The direction you've taken it in the time I've been away (since around chapter 20) is surprising but interesting. If the muses truly abandon you can you at least release a plot outline or put it up for adoption? Though I can see a believable ending in two chapters, if that's what you decide.
Thanks for a great fic
Guest chapter 36 . 8/20/2016
I love this story, like I read it a million times already, please continue! I need it!
Mara chapter 36 . 8/18/2016
Wow. Just, wow. This story is amazing. At times, I thought you were just going to rewrite Acheron's book, just replacing Tory with Harry. But you have created this epic blending of all the great parts of the book and your own perfect creation. I am amazed and so very happy. There are so few stories in this crossover, and I am quite hooked on yours.
I really hope the Muse strikes you again soon and you post a new chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next. There are so many questions that haven't been answered and the cliffhanger you left us with is going to be leaving me in breathless anticipation until the next chapter is posted.
carmen chapter 36 . 8/14/2016
me encanta tu historia la lei hace un tiempo pero solo hasta el capitulo 30 no sabia que actualizaste asi que solo dire que me encanta y gracias por seguir escribiendo y que las musas no se alejen
WeisseHex chapter 36 . 8/2/2016
Aww! You know you can do it, like finishing this story! It is really good!
toniaosakwe chapter 36 . 7/24/2016
I need more of this or I might just spontaneously combust!
Lunaluvr95 chapter 36 . 7/23/2016
First of all take your time because I'm frankly dreading this story ending. I'm obsessed with this story and can't find many harry potter dark hunter crossovers. Certainly none as good as this one. The only other one that I got into was abandoned. I wish this story would never end and I'm so excited that it's an mpreg. I don't know why but I really like mpregs. Out of curiosity since Harry was able to absorb the power artemis shot at him when she had power do you think Harry could absorb Artemis and Apollo's gifts for the moon and the sun so the world doesn't end when they are killed. I honestly thought that's where it was going when you wrote that. Also just a tip on sherrilynkenyon dot com there is a section that has profiles of all of the characters she has written in all her series. It's laid out like the characters designed there profile if I remember correctly kind of like social media. That might help with names and personalities and ideas although I think you have done well so far with that. Let me know if you need any help I have read the whole series multiple times and I have all the books on hand as well including the dark hunter companion. Sherrilyn Kenyon is my favorite author and I read her other series as well. Although I love JK as well I have only read her Harry Potter series and related Wizarding stuff.
Lunaluvr95 chapter 16 . 7/23/2016
Ok I wasn't planning to review until I read everything you have here but it made me so happy to see a quote I had to. Life isn't about finding shelter in the storm, it's about learning to dance in the rain. I have that quote in tattoo form on my collar bone. I'm considering adding acheron's and Styxx's symbol near it. Also I know I'm only on chapter 16 and I don't know when you wrote this chapter in relation to when styxx's book came out but I really hope you don't have Harry be too hard on him. I know you probably wrote the revenge stuff already but styxx had it bad too so I'm hoping you don't have Harry hurt him. I guess I'll find out soon. I'm loving the story so far. A few spelling and sentence structure issues but nothing too bad. I have had to stop reading stories on here before when things get way out of hand in that regard. A little I can handle because I fix it in my head. When it's every sentence my eyes start twitching and I stop reading but your story is far from that. I never thought I'd get into slash but lately I can't read anything but slash so I'm definitely loving this. I also love how you pulled in hades giving the peverells the hallows. I'm excited to see where that goes.
1,894 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »