Reviews for Out of the Darkness
YingHua3 chapter 35 . 7/5/2015
I really like this chapter and the shock that Harry is pregnant. I hope you update soon and please, please, pleeeaasssee let it be a baby boy.
Ash chapter 35 . 7/5/2015
Wow can wait for an other one
Guest chapter 35 . 7/5/2015
Update soon
jeskasaurus chapter 35 . 7/4/2015
Ash would be more protective of a girl, but I think he needs a son. He already has a daughter and then there is of course Simi. Either way I think him and Harry would be super protective. I can't wait to read more. Update again soon.
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 35 . 7/4/2015
So good, please update!
Stygian Willow chapter 35 . 7/4/2015
Great chapter as always!

Cant wait to see what will happen! I was wondering, are you going to go throught the events in Styxx? Ever since a read that book I feel in love with Styxx as well and I cant read anymore stories in where he is made the bad guy. So I was wondering if you plan to thought Ash's and Styxx's relationship...

please update soon!
Tempt Me More chapter 35 . 7/4/2015
YAY an update! Another great chapter and I hope it won't take long IL extra chapter cause I can't wait to see ash's reaction
btw, a few chapters back harry mentioned wanting to 'explore' Ash's Harbinger form... think we can see that?
Aga Khan chapter 35 . 7/4/2015
And I'm out of here.
mizzrazz72 chapter 35 . 7/4/2015
Ash is in trouble. Bind Apollo and Artemis for a little while. Let them be human.
aoin88 chapter 35 . 7/4/2015
Awesome chap update soon .
Wishfull-star chapter 35 . 7/4/2015
lol that was awesome I wonder when harry will believe that he is pregnant and I cant wait for ash's reaction:) loved the chapter cant wait for more:)
Yana5 chapter 35 . 7/4/2015
Great chapter
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 35 . 7/4/2015
They would have to be killed with something totally unrelated to their 'thing' for lack of a better word. So nothing light or fire related for Apollo etc. You should name the baby something that means beginning. Because I'm thinking that's basically why you've wrote it in, as a new beginning for them both? For instance byrja, byrjan is Iclandic for beginning, start, initiation.
Great chapter by the way, it's a shame Harry is likely to be in shock and won't notice Ash' reaction to that sofa.
Until next time.
Gracealma chapter 35 . 7/4/2015
Ooh! Love that Harry is preggers! I hope he has one of each?!
Ash will be so protective!
mattdombast chapter 35 . 7/4/2015