Reviews for Out of the Darkness
scareDcat chapter 38 . 10/25/2019
so glad you've continued this x I love it and can't wait to see Apollo get her just desserts xx
Sophia Stark chapter 38 . 9/24/2019
I know it’s been almost two years since you updated this, but I just found it and had to tell you I absolutely love this story! Hope you decide to continue it some day!
reyesrachel805 chapter 38 . 9/16/2019
Continuaras el fanfic?
Kyria Greene chapter 38 . 9/14/2019
Love this story! It is a blast to read every time I come back to it!
Guest chapter 38 . 8/23/2019
Hi. Please update and finish it off. This is one of my favourite stories of all time
freethewolves1 chapter 38 . 7/12/2019
I love this story and I really hope you update it soon. I really want to know what happens next with Artemis and Apollo.
Guest chapter 38 . 7/8/2019
Great story hope you update can't wait to see what happens
lion woodhouse chapter 38 . 6/28/2019
is the perenlle’s going to take back there powers. so ash’s mom can get her revenge on art i is and Apollo. will their be any more to this story it is very good but you can’t just leave a boom she’ll .
mattdombast chapter 34 . 6/15/2019
So good i kinda been re reading the series in realized i love this so much
PupTiberius chapter 38 . 6/11/2019
I can’t wait for the next chapter to be honest. This is amazing! I really hope Harry doesn’t have to kill Dumbledore but I have a feeling ash would do it for him.
cptbludz13 chapter 38 . 5/31/2019
Plz update!
KitKat5091 chapter 38 . 4/13/2019
I’m really enjoying reading this story. Thanks for updating it.
Scififan33 chapter 1 . 3/6/2019
been over a year since the last update, please don't say it's abandoned.
krzys2000 chapter 38 . 2/25/2019
Good story I love IT.
Update soon!
Great chapter!
Kl9270 chapter 14 . 1/22/2019
I really enjoy your story but I feel like I need to point out that Nick's bow and arrow mark is not on his arm. It's on his cheek. It was described that Artemis most likely slapped him when she took his soul.
1,892 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »