Reviews for Out of the Darkness
dani28.star chapter 38 . 11/2/2018
love this story. please finish!
Guest chapter 38 . 11/2/2018
Great story intriguing plot twist on the last chapter
Toreko chapter 38 . 10/28/2018
Will he have the following soon?
rigger42 chapter 25 . 10/25/2018
I'm confused, does Harry recall atlantis or just they did something to protect people?
rose.dulcis chapter 38 . 9/27/2018
I have to say I really really like your story and I am looking forward to your next update
stgbearden333 chapter 38 . 9/16/2018
are u going a finish the story or u?
David chapter 38 . 9/6/2018
Ready for more. Enjoyed your take on this relationship.
DeathGraised chapter 38 . 9/3/2018
I know you haven’t updated this in almost a year, but I really really hope the muses hit you with something on this soon. This is FANTASTIC!
DaSalvatore chapter 11 . 8/23/2018
Some of your stories I absolutely love. Unfortunately, this one is more difficult. It's fallen into the same trap as many others when trying to write MC-Ash stories, taking it from Ash's book to the point where the changes to "Acheron" actually make the stuff from the book that much frustrating to read.

You've tried your best but the modern day sections of Acheron aren't capable of being majorly rewritten without losing the essence of the book. This is much better than some attempts I've come across but it's still too cannon for me.
Guest chapter 38 . 8/19/2018
Great story really like this pairing wish there where more story with them paired together can't wait until the next chapter
Amelie aamelie32 chapter 15 . 8/16/2018
Hello there! I absolutely love this fic. It's just awesome, and merges my favorite fandoms together perfectly.
The only thing that makes it difficult to read are some grammar and puntuation mistakes. Maybe you could get a beta reader to help you with this?
Anyway, thank you for writing and sharing!
Prisci chapter 38 . 7/30/2018
espero que los Flamel sean buenos y apoyen a Harry en sus planes y Teddy se encontrara con Harry ?
Vanipraveen chapter 1 . 7/17/2018
Epic. Both my favorite update
erudite.cielo chapter 38 . 7/16/2018
this story is great! i hope you will continue this.
AnnaVeraS chapter 38 . 6/29/2018