Reviews for Abigail's Call
leiasky chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Oh I wish we could have had a scene like this in the show. It would have been hysterical.
Nan chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Oh, I read all of your stories but this one is just so amazing I had to review, I so hope you will write a part two or a mini series or the full season series with 23 episodes with Laura and Remington dealing with Abigail...PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSE
Lauralee63 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
:D
Once again, written perfectly and completely in character, not only does this naturally read in their voices it is backed up and accompanied by their tones, expressions and mannerisms.

"She thought about it. Laura had a lot of odd ideas, but she was not the type to marry on a whim or for some frivolous reason. She thought of the way Laura had always looked at Mr Steele, and the way he had looked at her, with eyes that seemed to hunger for a sight of her. It was love, she was sure of it, and he was a dear, sweet, gentle man who would be devoted to Laura."
Once again, a perfect understanding of the characters and not just a surface knowledge of them but a deeper, true understnading of them and what motivates them.

Brilliantly ended, nicely done.