Reviews for Green Brides
K Gibbs Winters chapter 32 . 6/30/2013
That was awesome!
Writingperson chapter 32 . 3/4/2013
is there going to be a sequel?

I for one would love to see them try to get the General and Lucy on their side (since i assume they'd be honest with them).
Kyrinea chapter 32 . 2/2/2013
This was a great story! I love the AU you've created and would love to see more stories in this universe. Thank you!
Guest chapter 32 . 1/27/2013
Sequel
Jeremy Shane chapter 32 . 1/17/2013
Good Chapter & More Please
Tomarisun chapter 32 . 1/16/2013
Wow! I can't believe it's over. :( I'm gonna miss this story. It makes so happy that Kal-El, Lois and their baby found a way to live and to make a difference in both worlds.

Thank you for sharing this awesome story with us. ;P
Lal-El chapter 18 . 1/15/2013
no lois dont leave nooooooooooooooo. poor clarky :(
Lal-El chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
clarky is sooooooo ADORABLE AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWW
Lal-El chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
awww clarky cutiepie AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Callista Wolfwood chapter 32 . 1/13/2013
Awesome ending. I really enjoyed reading your story.
mickeiblue chapter 32 . 1/13/2013
aw its over :( i guess all good things have to end
Guest chapter 32 . 1/12/2013
Grieta story
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 32 . 1/12/2013
Aww...I can't believe it's over, but I'm happy with the way this story wrapped. Kal as ambassador and a mild-mannered reporter is just perfect for him. I'm glad Lois was able to use that councilman to her advantage and that in the end, all was well.

With a family, new townhouse, Hero (what a great name for the dog), and Baby Jon I wish this story would continue, but at the same time, am content with Lois and Kal finding true happiness with each other.

Thank you for sharing! :)
whynot1993 chapter 32 . 1/12/2013
It's over...
I'd got lot of fun reading your story.
Thanks.
Write another one please!
Tomarisun chapter 31 . 1/8/2013
Yep, that's a great story Lois! Haha! Now they really have the chance to influence the Council. I hope they reconsider their case and let them visit earth. Who knows, maybe they will allow them to stay there? :)

Thanks for the update!