Reviews for If It Weren't For Bad Luck, I'd Have No Luck At All
this is a funny great story love it...hope there are more chapters coming for this story. awesome story
girlface chapter 14 . 1/18
This was singlehandedly the funniest thing I have ever read. If I wasn't so tired right now I would go back and read it again! You have such a great grasp on the characters, and I think write them better than the writers of TWD. I loved Daryl; he was sassy, and loveable! I very much enjoyed him touching Lori's belly. I can't wait to read more of your stories and I hope you'd consider a sequel to this even if it's a quick one shot!
niphrandiel chapter 5 . 6/3/2015
I fucking love it! I want the tee shirt! Dixon Demolition, We blow shit up!
niphrandiel chapter 2 . 6/3/2015
I think I've just adopted your momma's old saying as my kids' momma's new saying LOL
niphrandiel chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
ROFLMAO OMG... RANDOM PORCUPINES AND WILD ASPARAGUS! I THINK I LOVE YOU!

ps... my vote's definitely on boxers *wink*
MollysSister chapter 14 . 2/25/2015
Thanks so much for this story! I read the rest of the chapters at home because I could not stop giggling. Not a good thing to be doing at work.

I really wanted this story to never end! For the group to keep going and have the prison/Terminus/something similar be their happy ending. Im going to go investigate what else you have posted here. Fingers crossed for another long one! thank you again.
MollysSister chapter 6 . 2/23/2015
Why did Darryl grab the tent rope? Was he going to lasso T-Dog? LOL
MollysSister chapter 5 . 2/23/2015
An excellent career choice for Darryl. Id like to think he was a successful business owner in spite of himself. College? Well I would guess he went for a year or so but couldn't finish for whatever reason (READ bailing out Meryl)
MollysSister chapter 4 . 2/23/2015
I can’t seem to wipe the smirk off my face after Hershel’s decree for the balance of the day. I realize he is being completely serious. Still I find myself cracking up. Is that wrong of me?
MollysSister chapter 3 . 2/23/2015
Oh my gosh an epi pen, pain killers, antibiotics hell they need a Walgreens.
MollysSister chapter 2 . 2/23/2015
Oh that is hilarious! Carol is one clever woman and her distracting ways.
MollysSister chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Hell I would be surprised if Darryl is wearing any undies at all!
stepstate chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
These last couple of chapters really drove home the fact that our little group is very resourceful. We all know Daryl has great survivor skills, but the others have important skills as well. Glen hit the nail on the head when he said Carol was practical (although I think Daryl is right, too, about Carol having a wicked sense of humor...something she probably has only enjoyed since Ed was killed by a zombie). Everyone in the group has something to offer - I really like that. It's been fun reading this story. :)
stepstate chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
Oh, my goodness - I am so tired and was planning to go to bed at 9:00, but I got so engrossed in these first three chapters that I completely missed my self-imposed bedtime. Great story!
stepstate chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I actually "laughed out loud" while reading this story. Aside from the humorous plot, I also enjoyed your style of writing and loved the phrase ". . . managed to exist on a whisper of rest".

I'm glad I found this story! :)