Reviews for If It Weren't For Bad Luck, I'd Have No Luck At All
niphrandiel chapter 5 . 6/3
I fucking love it! I want the tee shirt! Dixon Demolition, We blow shit up!
niphrandiel chapter 2 . 6/3
I think I've just adopted your momma's old saying as my kids' momma's new saying LOL
niphrandiel chapter 1 . 6/3

ps... my vote's definitely on boxers *wink*
MollysSister chapter 14 . 2/25
Thanks so much for this story! I read the rest of the chapters at home because I could not stop giggling. Not a good thing to be doing at work.

I really wanted this story to never end! For the group to keep going and have the prison/Terminus/something similar be their happy ending. Im going to go investigate what else you have posted here. Fingers crossed for another long one! thank you again.
MollysSister chapter 6 . 2/23
Why did Darryl grab the tent rope? Was he going to lasso T-Dog? LOL
MollysSister chapter 5 . 2/23
An excellent career choice for Darryl. Id like to think he was a successful business owner in spite of himself. College? Well I would guess he went for a year or so but couldn't finish for whatever reason (READ bailing out Meryl)
MollysSister chapter 4 . 2/23
I can’t seem to wipe the smirk off my face after Hershel’s decree for the balance of the day. I realize he is being completely serious. Still I find myself cracking up. Is that wrong of me?
MollysSister chapter 3 . 2/23
Oh my gosh an epi pen, pain killers, antibiotics hell they need a Walgreens.
MollysSister chapter 2 . 2/23
Oh that is hilarious! Carol is one clever woman and her distracting ways.
MollysSister chapter 1 . 2/23
Hell I would be surprised if Darryl is wearing any undies at all!
stepstate chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
These last couple of chapters really drove home the fact that our little group is very resourceful. We all know Daryl has great survivor skills, but the others have important skills as well. Glen hit the nail on the head when he said Carol was practical (although I think Daryl is right, too, about Carol having a wicked sense of humor...something she probably has only enjoyed since Ed was killed by a zombie). Everyone in the group has something to offer - I really like that. It's been fun reading this story. :)
stepstate chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
Oh, my goodness - I am so tired and was planning to go to bed at 9:00, but I got so engrossed in these first three chapters that I completely missed my self-imposed bedtime. Great story!
stepstate chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I actually "laughed out loud" while reading this story. Aside from the humorous plot, I also enjoyed your style of writing and loved the phrase ". . . managed to exist on a whisper of rest".

I'm glad I found this story! :)
CindyKay chapter 14 . 5/28/2014
That was a great way to end the story. What a great, funny story. I really enjoyed it!
CindyKay chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
I almost choked to death because of this chapter. I was innocently taking a drink of my diet coke just as Carol put Daryl's hand on her naked butt. I inhaled the piece of lime I had in it while laughing.