Reviews for If It Weren't For Bad Luck, I'd Have No Luck At All
Amwaaker chapter 14 . 4/13
This has got to be the funniest damn thing I have ever read in The Walking Dead universe. Mind you this comes from a woman with no fewer than two to three hundred bookmarks on her phone actually on my phone not on any page so this is definitely being added to my ultra favorites. Just about to see if you have Dixon demolition on here too if you do on that next. I saw that you are a member of nine lives but this isn't over there could I convince you to publishing it over there?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/7/2017
That was so funny and absurd ! I just love your witty banter:)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/8/2017
Chatty Darryl is so funny. I'm with Carol, thongs are not cool. Lol
pearlseed chapter 14 . 3/31/2017
Flying squirrels, fair to middlin', yep, i like this story very damn much here in way sTX.
KajunKatIz chapter 14 . 3/25/2017
Thoroughly enjoyed this storyline! Totally hilarious situations, along with serious, and adventurous ones interweaved throughout. Sad to get to the end though; wish it'd just keep going on. Maybe you'd consider doing a sequel? I plan to read all of your WD stories, since this has proven to be quite interesting and delightful. You are an awesome story-teller, and I want to dive into your next tale! Thanx for sharing your talent.
Trogdor19 chapter 14 . 12/18/2016
The squirrel was so cute! Love this last chapter.
Trogdor19 chapter 13 . 12/18/2016
Lmao at calling Glen short round! Great Indiana Jones reference. I wanted more Caryl smut but overall loved the comic story! So funny and great ensemble cast. Yes please write about Dixon Demolition.
Trogdor19 chapter 12 . 12/18/2016
Very cute!
Trogdor19 chapter 11 . 12/18/2016
LOL I love Daryl telling Glenn to grow some balls.
Trogdor19 chapter 9 . 12/17/2016
Daryl makes the best parent. And of course he understands broke nose speech! The part resettling T dogs nose was great bromance.
Trogdor19 chapter 8 . 12/15/2016
Great idea with the cast iron pot!
Trogdor19 chapter 7 . 12/15/2016
"Was this Mexico?" Lmaooooooo! Great punchline.

And of course Daryl fixes snares when feverish. And kills walkers.

AWWWW the socks!
Trogdor19 chapter 6 . 12/15/2016
I'm glad you made fun of Carl's name. I've always hated it. You write good teenagers.
Very funny tent shenanigans, and I enjoyed Daryl's reaction to the panties.
Trogdor19 chapter 5 . 12/15/2016
I like all the companionship in this chapter, and the way Rick mans up to get Daryl to take pills, and how Carol thinks men are idiots.

LOVE the idea of what Daryl did before the end of the world, and the slogan.

The dialogue about taking drugs was hilarious!
Trogdor19 chapter 4 . 12/15/2016
I had so many favorite parts to this chapter, I don't even know were to start. I adored Daryl bring all groggy and protective, obviously.