Reviews for Like the Summer Sky
mariel123 chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Welcome back! I have missed the three of you so much. Now this is good - especially seeing Tompkins, for once, as a sympathetic character. And poor Buck - cold, tired, hungry, sore, pestered, just wanting to be alone with the woman he loves...sigh I do have to question Capt. Erbach, though, as to the genuineness of the admiration he says he feels for Buck. Hmmm...it will come out though, soon enough.
Lovely plot weaving and match-arranging, Kristina! Update soon? ML :)
KillerKadoogan chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
Great story! And love your oc, Marty! Really excited to see where you take this! Anxiously awaiting more! Happy writing!
brankel1 chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
I totally loved it.
CindyPio chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
I think Mrs. Collins may make her brother look like a reasonable & friendly guy... The conversation between Buck & Erbach at the end makes me wonder how genuine Teaspoon's old friend really is - after all, he's had virtually no conversation with his daughter & he's already decided all she feels is gratitude... So does he actually admire Buck - I'm guessing not. Update soon please! If you need me to kick a little muse butt, just let me know.
StarRider1 chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Poor Buck...but Marty's Dad is half way there!
;-)
Lana Coombe chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Just loved that little speech Erbach gave Buck about Marty and her future. Wonderfully written. Now stop doing whatever else it is your doing and write some more!
SeGate chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
I just read all four chapters... Loved it! That first paragraph and then jumping to the past - please write faster! You're killin' me :)

I hope Tommy sees the error of his ways sooner, rather than later. And I hope Mrs. Collins gets hers (if you know what I mean). Great writing!
Sunnybrook chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
This was well worth the wait. Beautiful writing. I just love these two, Buck and Marty.. There is so much squee goodness about it. And the plot you wove for these two is just wonderful. As always I look forward to anything that you write..and especially more of this story as well. :)
flutegirl.anita chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
I didn't realize how much I have missed Marty and Buck until now. Your muse must let you write more! I loved this chapter so hard. I love the tension that is being set up, not only from the good Captain, but I'm sure Mrs. Collins will continue to be a thorn in everyone's side. Marty is such a good match for Buck. Great Job!
BrilliantDarkness chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
These were some good matches, dear. I'm glad your muse has let you offer them to us. I do love this story but I also know too well how difficult the muse can be. This was wonderful. I love seeing Marty come to life as a real person...and glimpses of the Tommy Erbach that Teaspoon knew back in the day. So real and good.-J
mariel123 chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
sigh Very satisfying all around. Thank you, Tom, for the logistics of the fight scene! Excellent! Thank you, Kristina, for the splendidly amazing masculine Buck...and the promise of scathingly steamy things to come...;) ML
StarRider1 chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Tell your husband-the fight scene was great. I hope Buck and Marty can be together!
StarRider1 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
I hope things turn out ok!
StarRider1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Good start!
:-)
JayLaw chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Oh the sizzle!
I can't frickin wait for Rock Creek! So exciting!
-J