Reviews for Love at First Sight
takoyuuri chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
I loved this story just as much as i did the others can't wait to see what you do with it after this!
Lylia00 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
It"s very nice, finally they're married :D. And Haizaki is a little hard to decide, because he paired with akashi, whoever the seme is, akashi will always be the one to take control... I love this very much xD
Galau chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
Oh so cutee and flufffyy to the max !
Sequel please
Lord.Jenny chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Well to first answer your question, no not really but it depends on the seme ;D and for the short story with Ima/sakurai I don't mind (: YAAAAY AOMINE AND KISE ARE MARRIEEEEEED! Kise in a wedding dress yummy ;) OMG! Babieeee! Can I guess his name? I think his name is gonna be Ryoma if it's a girl yuki! Idk lol Can't wait for the next chapter (:
Awwwwwwww chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
I love this! Is so angst and fluff at the same time Perfect
They get married *diesofemotion*! And they have kid *diesagain* Oh, and yes, actually, I see a 'documental' about a pregnant man so yes, I like to imagine Kise give birth to their kids ;)

Haizaki like uke? Mmm... Interesting. I like it!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
Aww, I love this.

Specially Kise's innocent fear of losing Aomine 3
And his worries about not been a girl /3

OMG!
MidoTaka is my OTP 3

I suggest Takao seme! I know that Midorin it's HUGE and all but he is the sweetest dork out of that rainbow so. Besides I can imagine Midorin succumbing to Takao's advances, Takao can be pretty seductive.
So there... (((o(*゚゚*)o)))
Lord.Jenny chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
I prefer Midorima as the seme ;D Yaaaay! They're finally together! I gotta give props to haizaki for coming up with a pretty clever idea. xD OOOOH Akashi what are you gonna do to him? :O Poor guy... Now no more it's for the best crap! Aomine and Kise forever! :D 3
Roza Kirkland chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
Jezu Chryste, that's good! Like what the hell? Did Kise.. did he.. did he O.O How awesome. I died :D Seriously, I think I like it :D
Can ya write more, really really soon?
Roza
yu chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
Ooooh MidoTaka pls
And thank you for making kise happy
Lord.Jenny chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Oooh what does haizaki want? Mann it hurts to see aomine and kise so hurt! I hope they get back together soon :( The chapter was kinda short but it was still pretty good, can't wait for the next one! :)
Lord.Jenny chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
NOOOOO THEY PARTED NOOOOO! But they're so in love, why?! I get they're gonna be busy an all but still :( I'm liking this fic so far, can't wait for the next chapter (:
Lord.Jenny chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Aww theyre soooo cute! I love this couple :3 they're a bunch of jelly bunnies!
Endless Hole chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
ehhh!?*cries*
Oluhasuu chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
kawaiii
love it love it!
aomine is so cute with him!
cynthiacyvon chapter 2 . 10/13/2012