Reviews for Javert meet's Doctor who
DoctorWhoFictions chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
My two fav things lolololololol it's awesome. Good job.
How Ironic chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
What the fudge was that xD I loved it
Shepard chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
So at first I was going to write a really disgruntled comment, but then you pulled the "It was all a dream" card and so I sat back and had a nice laugh from the whole story! (Although being a whovian I feel obliged to mention like many others that the Doctor (even in a dream) would introduce himself as the doctor.
Whovian chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
That was incredible and random and idek but it was great.
There is ONE thing that's going to bug me for all eternity: He's The Doctor, not Doctor Who. His name isn't Doctor Who, that's just the implied question that would be asked. (IE: "Have you seen the doctor?" "Doctor Who?")
You've probably been told that multiple times by now, so I'm not going to dwell on it. :)
Otherwise... Bravo. That def. made me giggle. The Doctor is amazing, end of story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
The Doctor doesn't say that his name is doctor who it's just the Doctor. And it's TARDIS! Time And Relitave Dimension In Space!
DrWhoFan71 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This is probably one of, if not the most random fanfic I've ever read lol :D As a bit of light-hearted fun it's great, but on the other hand the grammar needs a bit of work and it's more a script than a fanfic. The characterisation is... unusual, which again is fine if this is comedy, but could still do with some fixing up. And the Doctor never calls himself Doctor Who lol. Still, it made me laugh, regardless of how baffled I was at the same time :D
totalchaos chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Thanks for giving me a giggle. I don't know what I liked more: Javert arresting a Dalek, the Dalek quoting Javert's mantra, or the effect brandy has upon Javert.

Equally amusing are the comments/reviews from the Dr Who fans who are clearly too wrapped up in their sci-fi anoraks to realise this is a parody, and that the scenario within is a dream (and in which logic and reality are usually defied).
Aida Camp chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
HaHaHa! That was fun! Gave me some good chuckles. I love that Javert just puts a Dalek in jail. Common spacerat.
Dragon Violist chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I'm sorry but really? I'm Doctor Who? It's always I'm the Doctor. I could not get past that, sorry
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This wasnt very you even know anything of doctor who or les mis?
LyraTheLastTimeLady chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
What the heck?... weird
xBadxWolfx chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
The idea of The Doctor and Javert has a lot of potential, especially when you throw a Dalek into the mix. However, the story needs a lot of work. You need to work on getting the character's personalities right (Javert wouldn't know what a lava lamp is, the Dalek would put up a fight, and the Doctor doesn't call himself "Doctor Who. That's one of my biggest Doctor Who noob pet peeves). But, once again, great idea, just needs some changes.
Soul Bucket chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
...WTF? How do you even TRY to arrest a Dalek?! They're DALEKS! Also, if the Dalek REALLY wanted to shoot at Javert, Javert would be a smoking corpse, no doubt about it. Study your characters more, and the use of APOSTROPHES, while you're at it.

-A disgruntled reader.
Sagerain chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
WTF? Dalek Con dissaproves!
Gingehfish chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I'm laughing so hard right now. This is Hiccup Horrendous Haddock XXII. All of the characters are terribly OOC and Javert would not know what a lava lamp was, let alone a Dalek. Also, it's 'the Doctor' not 'Doctor who'.
Thanks for lifting me out of my horrible mood by writing this horrible fanfiction.