Reviews for Honey Pumpkin Sweetie Pie
Lady Dudley chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
"Sweetie Pie" - hehehehehehe...

Nice :)
Mm.Mystery chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Pssh. Like 'Bones' isn't a pet name. Cute story. Some minor grammatical errors, but nothing major. Enjoyable.
the dud pistachio chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Ahaha cute one shot! Sweets had it wrong on the mangoes thing though! They were more like cantaloupes in Season 7, jeeezus! Ahaha thanks for the delightful read! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
omg hlariouse
i think thats how u spell it
leshagen chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
HA...mangoes! That's hilarious! Booth is going to make Sweets pay for that, lol. Great story. I always love the dynamic of B&B and Sweets together. Whether they are all in agreement, or Brennan and Booth are ganging up on Sweets, it's always entertaining :D
JBCFlyers19 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Great read! And I heard Honey and that's the end of it for me! :0)
penandra chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
What a great and perfect one-shot! Very cute and you made me giggle with how you kept them in character. The interrupting, having their own conversation over what Sweets is saying, selective listening (actually I think it's selective hearing 'csuse I 'm notsute they're listening)!

Perfect as a one-shot, although if you have more "sessions" it would be fun to have another!

Thank you for sharing this one with us!
kellyegirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Great job! Any plans on making this unto a story?
cmol8806 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
LMAO! That was perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
When in the episode is it where everyone is saying Booth called Brennan Honey cause I have watched the episode 3 times now and have not heard it yet I know a lot of people are saying they heard it.

Also I do love this story everyone is in character and the writing is very good. great job with it
someonetookMe chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Very cute. The mangoes part made me lol. (I'm in Chem class so I got some weird looks)
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Funny, cute - one of the best written I've seen for this fandom even if it's short.
delia84 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Hah. Like it :)
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This made me giggle. Thank you.
jsboneslover chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Very funny. Sweets will never get past this!