Reviews for Gaige's ECHO Logs
Ronmr chapter 45 . 3/13
Awesome. You made a masterpiece. Good job.
Western-Otaku chapter 17 . 3/1
Give Gaige the Fibber that you get from the quest with Mal (if it has the ricochet barrel on), combined with her close enough ability and anarchy it destroys and you don't even need to properly aim at your target. I make it a game to bounce bullets off the ceiling or walls behind what I need to kill, it also helps a lot against flying enemies XD
Western-Otaku chapter 1 . 3/1
Ok, this is going to be awesome... Also, no Krieg? Aww...
zalcik chapter 45 . 9/11/2017
I fuckin loved this fic
anon chapter 8 . 7/11/2017
Apparently, Salvador forgot how to English from the teleportation sickness.
TFRP2 chapter 45 . 5/28/2017
WOW! Just wow. You got REALLY BIG writing talents! While reading this all the way throught, I honestly sometimes forgot this was a fanfic and not something done by the writers THIS WAS SO GOOD!
CrazyMihn chapter 33 . 4/29/2017
CrazyMihn chapter 40 . 3/7/2017
devo342 chapter 45 . 11/8/2016
This is still one of the best storys on the site hoping you'll do somthing for the pre-sequel
ManOfInsanity chapter 17 . 11/1/2016
such a great story, by the way nice Halo/Portal combo reference in ECHO 22
Guest chapter 45 . 8/23/2016
I love this story! Now bear with me when I suggest this. The Pre-Sequal. It's already started in the game, theirs a firing squad, tiny tina, lilith, brick, even the other vault hunters to interrupt Athena and Claptrap. It would be hillarious.
VicBVB chapter 36 . 5/21/2016
LOL XD salvador u talking all fancy and artisties and shit Nice one NICE!
VicBVB chapter 18 . 5/20/2016
gaige maybe a little thank wont hurt when he gave u the picture. I mean who care were he got the picture from or how he took it but keep something to remember right!
JackIsEVIL chapter 20 . 10/29/2015
I love how Zer0 finished off Jack. No taunting, no long winded speech, nothing. He just told Jack to shut up, and then put a bullet in his face. BAD. ASS.
EridiumEridian chapter 9 . 10/28/2015