Reviews for Gaige's ECHO Logs
rjcolo chapter 45 . 3/19
Sparky sparky boom man. I like the reference.
StormyBrains chapter 45 . 1/29
StormyBrains: This story is AWESOME! Also, Gaige and Maya are smexy as hell! I would totally do unspeakable things to them!

GAIGE: EAT METAL DEATH! (summons Deathtrap)

MAYA: SILENCE! (commencing Phaselock on possible pervert)

StormyBrains: I regret nothing!
urnigga chapter 45 . 1/2
Where's Krieg?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Earlier when I said "I don't see Krieg as canon,"
Ignore that one.
Lloyd91 chapter 45 . 10/29/2014
This is an amazing series and I hate to see it end I hope you could try to make some for the pre sequel, because I would love to see the character's interactions.
Guest chapter 40 . 10/27/2014
I don't really see Kreig as canon. I honestly see him as... there (That's the best way I could put it.) The game wouldn't be complete without our favourite Psycho.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/26/2014
I don't have a favourite chapter-They're ALL great-but this comes close, with Zer0 cutting in with the compass trick, and the other VHs' reactions.
Chewie Cookies chapter 45 . 10/23/2014
That was some GOOOOOOOD shit! Loved it!
Guest chapter 45 . 10/23/2014
Two words: Loved. It.
Zinc2100 chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
Pretty enjoyable story so far. I like how you got the characters right and that we can see the story from Gaige's perspective.
lilfoxkit chapter 45 . 10/16/2014
Ah, another wonderful end to a wonderful story.
Engineer4Ever chapter 45 . 10/14/2014
I am sad to see it end. It was a fun read, thank you so much.
Mayojar77 chapter 45 . 10/14/2014
And now you get the opportunity to have these guys MST3K Athena's story.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 45 . 10/13/2014
Well, I guess this is the end of that, huh? This was a great DLC! I'm surprised at what happened, to be honest. The end, I mean. The end was pretty great! All those random deaths! Anywho, I look forward to the next story you produce. If it's for Borderlands, I'll certainly read it. Otherwise, it's a big maybe.
godzilla90fan chapter 45 . 10/13/2014