Reviews for Gaige's ECHO Logs
devo342 chapter 45 . 11/8/2016
This is still one of the best storys on the site hoping you'll do somthing for the pre-sequel
borderlandsfan98 chapter 17 . 11/1/2016
such a great story, by the way nice Halo/Portal combo reference in ECHO 22
Guest chapter 45 . 8/23/2016
I love this story! Now bear with me when I suggest this. The Pre-Sequal. It's already started in the game, theirs a firing squad, tiny tina, lilith, brick, even the other vault hunters to interrupt Athena and Claptrap. It would be hillarious.
VicBVB chapter 36 . 5/21/2016
LOL XD salvador u talking all fancy and artisties and shit Nice one NICE!
VicBVB chapter 18 . 5/20/2016
gaige maybe a little thank wont hurt when he gave u the picture. I mean who care were he got the picture from or how he took it but keep something to remember right!
JackIsEVIL chapter 20 . 10/29/2015
I love how Zer0 finished off Jack. No taunting, no long winded speech, nothing. He just told Jack to shut up, and then put a bullet in his face. BAD. ASS.
EridiumEridian chapter 9 . 10/28/2015
MayaMom is best mom.
maretta.hamish chapter 2 . 10/14/2015
I LOVE THIS
Mr. Moglin chapter 12 . 5/27/2015
I have been loving the story and the audio logs on youtube but you made a mistake
Torgue does make a sniper rifle(the cobra)
Fencer22 chapter 45 . 5/6/2015
I realize this has been completed for however long already, so I'm kinda late to review it but sincerely thank you this was a riot to read!
SparkofLeaves chapter 18 . 5/2/2015
Love how you worked in Brick's suggestions about walking away from the explosion like a badass and then jumping off the nest. I'm not entirely sure Gaige's dad is overprotective though-he seemed to be very nurturing, but also gave Gaige a fair bit of autonomy. Another amazing chapter though!
SparkofLeaves chapter 3 . 5/2/2015
I have not stopped laughing since I started reading this. All the little snarky bits from Gaige are perfect and I love how Maya keeps interrupting. Also, I can totally imagine Gaige fawning over a Spiker.
rjcolo chapter 45 . 3/19/2015
Sparky sparky boom man. I like the reference.
StormyBrains chapter 45 . 1/29/2015
StormyBrains: This story is AWESOME! Also, Gaige and Maya are smexy as hell! I would totally do unspeakable things to them!

GAIGE: EAT METAL DEATH! (summons Deathtrap)

MAYA: SILENCE! (commencing Phaselock on possible pervert)

StormyBrains: I regret nothing!
urnigga chapter 45 . 1/2/2015