Reviews for Gaige's ECHO Logs
zalcik chapter 45 . 9/11
I fuckin loved this fic
anon chapter 8 . 7/11
Apparently, Salvador forgot how to English from the teleportation sickness.
TFRP2 chapter 45 . 5/28
WOW! Just wow. You got REALLY BIG writing talents! While reading this all the way throught, I honestly sometimes forgot this was a fanfic and not something done by the writers THIS WAS SO GOOD!
CrazyMihn chapter 33 . 4/29
I LIVE IN MOTHERF**KING AUSTRALIA!
CrazyMihn chapter 40 . 3/7
AWSOME WRITING! MAKE ONE WHERE KRIEG DOES ECHO LOGS LIKE GAIGE SUGGESTS HE DOES!
devo342 chapter 45 . 11/8/2016
This is still one of the best storys on the site hoping you'll do somthing for the pre-sequel
ManOfInsanity chapter 17 . 11/1/2016
such a great story, by the way nice Halo/Portal combo reference in ECHO 22
Guest chapter 45 . 8/23/2016
I love this story! Now bear with me when I suggest this. The Pre-Sequal. It's already started in the game, theirs a firing squad, tiny tina, lilith, brick, even the other vault hunters to interrupt Athena and Claptrap. It would be hillarious.
VicBVB chapter 36 . 5/21/2016
LOL XD salvador u talking all fancy and artisties and shit Nice one NICE!
VicBVB chapter 18 . 5/20/2016
gaige maybe a little thank wont hurt when he gave u the picture. I mean who care were he got the picture from or how he took it but keep something to remember right!
JackIsEVIL chapter 20 . 10/29/2015
I love how Zer0 finished off Jack. No taunting, no long winded speech, nothing. He just told Jack to shut up, and then put a bullet in his face. BAD. ASS.
EridiumEridian chapter 9 . 10/28/2015
MayaMom is best mom.
maretta.hamish chapter 2 . 10/14/2015
I LOVE THIS
Mr. Moglin chapter 12 . 5/27/2015
I have been loving the story and the audio logs on youtube but you made a mistake
Torgue does make a sniper rifle(the cobra)
Fencer22 chapter 45 . 5/6/2015
I realize this has been completed for however long already, so I'm kinda late to review it but sincerely thank you this was a riot to read!