Reviews for Gaige's ECHO Logs
*clears throat* Excuse me, but I do believe 4 new Headhunter DLC's have been released. Not hinting at all.
SKW chapter 1 . 3/3
Can't
STOP
LAUGHING
"I am CL4P-TP or you can call me by my locally desinated name stupid robot!... wait that's not right, oh! Claptrap! That's the name!
It's errm the five of us not four... Just sayin'.
SlinkyOnSteroids chapter 40 . 2/17
hey I just gotta say that this is really amazing I mean the entire time I was reading all of these I couldn't help but think "wow this fits perfectly." If they do make more DLC I really hope you write more and if you could get it voice acted because I think that this deserves it. But any way just wanted to say my piece and I hope you keep writing more.
This is excellent for five reasons:
The premise is unique,
It's well written,
There are very few errors,
It actually feels like Borderlands,
And it's all nice and cohesive.
KingBowser444 chapter 40 . 1/31
I found this entire story/ECHO collection to be very entertaining and it filled in some plot gaps with some legitamite possibilities (i.e. why the Hunter weren't taken out of the New-U system). You stayed true to the characters and threw in quite a few laughs along the way. Keep it up!
sociallinksora chapter 1 . 1/20
this is probly one of the best fics i've read on this site. also have actually tryed to contact the VA?
Linira chapter 40 . 1/18
You know, I wasn't planning on reading any Borderlands fic but I saw this one on Tvtropes, and thought I'd check it out. The fic is simply wonderful. Everyone feels in character, and I love the whole mother-daughter vibe Gaige and Maya have. Can't wait for the new update.
VaultGirl15 chapter 21 . 1/10
This makes me absurdly happy, and you are GREAT at writing dialogue. Thank you!
:$ (have a mustachioed face, you deserve it!)
trickster3696 chapter 40 . 12/18/2013
do the headhunters
Sonanoka21093 chapter 40 . 11/4/2013
Ohh, that was just 'darling'! I'm actually thinking about doing an audio log story, myself, but on a vastly different fandom! It's actually gonna be a horror of some sort. I'm saying this because, well, you gave that little push in the right direction! I never would have imagined writing an audio log without reading this story. I had no idea what to do with the character in my future story! Would she tell the tale herself? No, that would majorly spoil things. I've been thinking heavily on just how to go about this story for over month now! Perhaps two? I've always had the general idea down after the first week of thinking on it. Only reason I haven't written it by this point is that I've been trying to finish an arc in another story; a Halloween arc, to be exact. Anywho, I have to thank you for that nudge in the right direction. I know you didn't really intend to help authors imitate you, if only in having the same sort of writing style, but you gave me the perfect tool to slay this beast.

Thank you for everything, and for producing such a magnificent story. I'm actually still reading this story; I have yet to reach the end of the DLC section. It's a great story, and I've been putting off reading it. I'm sorry for that. Anywho, thanks once more, and I wish you luck in your future writing! Keep up the fantastic work, and I'll see you when this story becomes longer.
Adams7 chapter 40 . 10/17/2013
The primary reason I'm looking forward to the "Headhunter" DLCs is so that I'll get more of Gaige's Echo Logs!
flameslavier chapter 40 . 10/5/2013
This is a very good story.
From start to finish, i never lost interest
TheReferenceKing chapter 1 . 10/1/2013