Reviews for Gaige's ECHO Logs
Laconeko chapter 25 . 5/16/2013
Hey! The Pimpernel is an Awesome sniper rifle! If you shoot a bandit in the crotch, the energy orbs will all appear at head-height for Massive Damage. The same applies to loaders.
Laconeko chapter 22 . 5/16/2013
I guess everyone repressed their memories of '15 hours on a boat... with Claptrap'. Not that I blame them.
Laconeko chapter 20 . 5/16/2013
You do know what's behind Jack mask, right? I was hoping for some kind of reaction on that (still, this fic is awesome. Maybe Jacks true face would ruin the moment).
Laconeko chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
So, as far as 50 000 subscribers are concerned, the Firehawk is a 'he' and Roland is 'his' 'ex.'
I find this hilarious.
Slayer Jesse chapter 32 . 5/13/2013
yay, all done with DLC 2. Good job, i love this series. hopefully DLC4 wil lbe out by the time you finish hammerlock XD
Guest chapter 32 . 5/13/2013
I love that Moxxi's all "Let's make a deal wherein I don't tell anyone about your hilarious law-breaking" to Torgue, then Gaige just goes and ECHOcasts Torgue's hilarious law-breaking to her bazillion subscribers.

"HOW THE F*CK WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT PUBLICALLY BROADCASTED CONFESSIONS WERE ADMISSIBLE AS EVIDENCE IN COURT!?"
Assault Godzilla chapter 32 . 5/13/2013
I'll admit, Badassasaurus looked really rad, but fighting it is hard when you don't have the right guns and/or know to avoid certain attacks. Still, badass giant metal dinosaurs never get old. Like MechaGodzilla! *ahem* I think some of us can agree that Gaige had a fangirl-gasm (or something like that) when this particular Vault opened. Not a seizure, even if it looks like one. lol

"Hammerlock mentioned he had some monster hunt for us or something, so I might upload tomorrow, but it will probably just be something short." And that just about sums up the 3rd BL2 DLC. Speaking of which...is the next chapter gonna be Krieg's debut? Well, depends if the character has an ECHO on him when you start playing as him. And next DLC, Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep, sounds...interesting, to say the least. Let's wait and see what happens next.

Keep it up!
Lynx Klaw chapter 32 . 5/13/2013
Did... did Gaige just have a loot-gasm due to loot-splosion? I am cackling, because that's so fitting considering her PTSD-ish response to bloody splorts. ...And now I'm wondering if Gaige's "Squish!" moment with the Warrior wasn't made all the better due its loot-splosion on top of her god-killing battle high.

I can't wait to see her when she happens to splort something that drops a *fine* Legendary or similar piece of loot. Say, perhaps, a Conference Call? A Norfleet? A Hive? ...A Fire Bee or Storm Front?

I wonder what her reaction would be to a Seraph or a Pearlescent? Heh heh heh. My mind is falling into Moxxiville with Gaige-y goodness and lootly lasciviousness.

Anyhow! I loved the fight-for-your-life quote added in there SO appropriately, "I'm gonna smack the *bitch* out of you!" The run-down of the fights went pretty fast between Fly-Boy, the blimp, the T-Rex, and Piston... but I can't complain. I thought it was just ME that found Piston kind of... um... underwhelming. Good to have that confirmed!

Damn that T-Rex; it was truly a badass. XD I had to use my Norfleet on it when it downed me. Maimed that sucker all up with that loverly launcher! But enough about me. I can't wait to see Hammerlock's hunt! I finished it a bit ago and now I'm looking forward to getting me a Krieg!

I'm ready to go Psycho! ...Will you be including Krieg in any of this? Just wondering since he'll be releasing soon. One way or the other, I'll find out-but feel free to PM me with an answer if you feel like it!

As always, I look forward to the continuation and completion (and thus a bittersweet day when it ends). See you in ensuing chapters!

-Lynx
Natzo chapter 32 . 5/13/2013
I was expecting Gaige to complain about Moxxi not bordering her wanted poster up with the rest. She has the biggest bounty!

Also, shouldn't it be "five of us" and not "the four of us"?
scottusa1 chapter 32 . 5/12/2013
My favorite parts were when Salvador basically said Gaige had a seizure during the loot-spolsion and the dialogue at the end with Moxxi, Tina, and Mr. TORQUE. Keep it up. See you next week. Laters.
METAL GEAR ODST chapter 31 . 5/11/2013
HAHA! :D
Final Fantasy VII References!

HAHA you crack me up as usual!

Great work keep it up!
scottusa1 chapter 31 . 5/6/2013
Favorite part:

Mr. TORGUE: What's this? The Vault Hunters are breaking into Torgue security! What a bunch of RENEGADES! A RENEGADE COP WHO DON'T PLAY BY NOBODY'S RULES UNTIL THE COMMISSIONER ASSIGNS HIM A TALKING ROBOT DOG FOR A PARTNER WHO HELPS HIM TRACK DOWN THE CRIME SYNDICATE THAT MURDERED HIS FAMILY ALL THE WHILE TEACHING HIM A LITTLE SOMETHING ABOUT LIFE IN THE PROCESS THURSDAYS AT NINE!

Keep it up. See ya next week. Laters.
Assault Godzilla chapter 31 . 5/6/2013
Lol at the Final Fantasy references. Zero's gonna make more references in the future, isn't he? I figure one of the Vault Hunters would've been satisfied taking out that troll living out in the Forge. Ah well, Gaige and co. will most likely be pleased when they get rid of Flyboy. Now that I think about it, I also wonder when Wanted posters for Gaige (and in the future, Krieg) will be put in-game alongside the 4 starting Vault Hunters.

Keep it up!
Just Defender chapter 31 . 5/6/2013
That Sephiroth bit was hilarious. I'm still loving this!
Sage of Eyes chapter 30 . 5/5/2013