Reviews for Gaige's ECHO Logs
Assault Godzilla chapter 30 . 4/29/2013
Oh yeah , that Monster Truck missions was just poor taste. With the naming and everything, I mean. But really, the first time I was doing the mission, I was actually expecting some giant creature to be roaming around. Ah well, at least ya got to blow something big up. I think almost everyone here would do anything for Moxxi when she asks nicely. And...other reasons. Seems legit. Now I imagine Gaige and Zero doing game reviews in their spare time. That'd be hilarious.

Keep it up!
Unknown-Maverick chapter 30 . 4/29/2013
Wait, what about the posters?
Natzo chapter 30 . 4/28/2013
Triangle Quest 9 was a masterpiece!
Lynx Klaw chapter 29 . 4/26/2013
Popping in really quick to say that I finished Torgue's campaign yesterday. Got right on this! Good God, I'm loving your interactions in this one. Axton and Gaige have a really good mechanic going on. I love hearing them bicker. Maya's trying *so hard* to (kind of) keep the peace, and you know it's not going to work.

I loved her "I have a list, if you're interested." It would be just like her to keep a list-or a little black book for The List (capital L ftw). You know the kind. XD

Now I'm wondering what Gaige would have answered to Axton's comments about her not having the... talent for Moxxi tips.

Now that I think about it, Tina didn't bawl for very long. Shortest grieving period evar-oh, wait... that's coming up with the whole My Husband Is A Skag quest. (I'll say no more for those who haven't yet played!) Anyhow! Lovely stuffs!

I'll keep reading as long as you keep writing! Probably review more at the end of the Torgue Campaign of Carnage.

EXPLOSIONS!...!

-Lynx
AnshinCrimson chapter 28 . 4/25/2013
I think Salvador hit the nail on the head with Mad Moxxi... Gazongas...
ForcedDj chapter 29 . 4/24/2013
You should have had that quote that Torgue said about Moxxi(NOTHING IS MORE BADASS THAN TREATING A WOMAN WITH RESPECT).
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 28 . 4/23/2013
Oh hey, something other than praise!

After finally getting through the first two DLCs, I've found that it would've been nice to see the main DLC characters in the DLCs be more well characterized outside of what little you hear of them during the DLC. It would've been nice to see your take on their personalities and reactions outside of the scripted words. I guess it might be a bit hard with the format you've got going, but it's really one of the few issues I have with this story.

-Zetsumei
Assault Godzilla chapter 29 . 4/23/2013
Ah, the typical training montage before a big battle. You gotta love those kinds of scenes. And I hear Tiny Tina will be back in the 4th BL2 DLC. Sounds legit. Well, for now, let's see the Vault Hunters kick the rest of the 'bad sses' of Pandora off their seats - and with more explosions! XD

Keep it up!
Slayer Jesse chapter 29 . 4/22/2013
I love how Axton is always the police of Gaige XD
scottusa1 chapter 29 . 4/22/2013
LOL Tiny Tina is a crazy as ever. Keep it up. Lataz.
Yano Uzumaki chapter 29 . 4/22/2013
Gaige cut Axton off. Funny! Me likey! BRING ME MORE!
Arcane Student chapter 29 . 4/22/2013
I applaud your tenacity to continue posting chapters for this story, it is really long! Still good though! I like how you are still able to catch each character with a unique personality, and entwine that with what happens in the game's events. Oh, that and I just love Tiny Tina, nothing like a 10-year-old that has more explosive knowledge than most federal governments.
I hope you keep it up, this is a great narrative of the game!
Doccy Larsson Seraphim chapter 29 . 4/22/2013
Again, very well written, and incredibly humorous as usual. I was only a bit dissapointed at the start, when it said: "Guess who we met?" And i crossed fingers for Krieg, but it was just Tina. Otherwise, very enjoyable, and a big thumbs up from here!
MechromancerFTW chapter 29 . 4/21/2013
I was hoping for the line mister Torgue says after you destory all the food dispensers but then again with a dlc everyones gonna want their favorite Torgue line anyway enough rambling. Thank you for another entertaining chapter speaking of which I need to get my newest chapter ready for monday. MechromancerFTW out
walter chapter 29 . 4/21/2013
Please start revewing more oftin.
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »