Reviews for Gaige's ECHO Logs
Guest chapter 40 . 10/27/2014
I don't really see Kreig as canon. I honestly see him as... there (That's the best way I could put it.) The game wouldn't be complete without our favourite Psycho.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/26/2014
I don't have a favourite chapter-They're ALL great-but this comes close, with Zer0 cutting in with the compass trick, and the other VHs' reactions.
Chewie Cookies chapter 45 . 10/23/2014
That was some GOOOOOOOD shit! Loved it!
Guest chapter 45 . 10/23/2014
Two words: Loved. It.
Zinc2100 chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
Pretty enjoyable story so far. I like how you got the characters right and that we can see the story from Gaige's perspective.
lilfoxkit chapter 45 . 10/16/2014
Ah, another wonderful end to a wonderful story.
Engineer4Ever chapter 45 . 10/14/2014
I am sad to see it end. It was a fun read, thank you so much.
Mayojar77 chapter 45 . 10/14/2014
And now you get the opportunity to have these guys MST3K Athena's story.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 45 . 10/13/2014
Well, I guess this is the end of that, huh? This was a great DLC! I'm surprised at what happened, to be honest. The end, I mean. The end was pretty great! All those random deaths! Anywho, I look forward to the next story you produce. If it's for Borderlands, I'll certainly read it. Otherwise, it's a big maybe.
godzilla90fan chapter 45 . 10/13/2014
good story here waiting for borderlands 3
Withdrawn chapter 45 . 10/13/2014
That was lovely.
godzilla90fan chapter 44 . 10/7/2014
I hope the last chapter is good and long!
Adams7 chapter 44 . 10/7/2014
Aww... I was looking forward to you going more in depth about InnuendoBot's quest.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 44 . 10/6/2014
Heh. I enjoyed the last thing that Kreig said. I look forward to what will likely be the grand finale to the story! I hope it fits such a title I'm gonna miss this story... Well, at least we'll probably have something to look forward to from you when BL3 comes out, whenever that comes out. I would love to see you make more echo logs for that
Vect the Atoner chapter 43 . 10/3/2014
I've always liked this little series. I like how you portray each of the different characters and their own little way of adding to the story.

I'm interested in seeing how you deal with the last two DLC, considering that they deal a bit more with the characters themselves. In particular, Gaige's crush on Hammerlock should be comedy goldmine and the Victims of Vault Hunters quest should provide some interesting material (particularly Krieg dealing with Dr. Clements and Samuels).
393 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »