Reviews for Gaige's ECHO Logs
Argosaxelcaos chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
Can I tell you how awesome this is? Because it's balls to the wall awesome! Man, the first chapters were good but this, this is exceptional. Everyone has a well represented personality, the writing is good, and Gaige having a exploding-people related breakdown is genius. Only corrections I can make are on Salvador's spanish (I'm from Spain, not from Mexico so it would be better if a Mexican could do this but it's kind of like the difference between an English and an American)

- ¿A donde? Por si no te diste cuenta, la ciudad se ha ido
Assault Godzilla chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
So now we're at the part of the story where things really hit the [bleep]. Poor Gaige. Hopefully she'll feel better soon. It was funny to see Salvador randomly speak Spanish after Lilith's teleport. I'd like to see Maya go crazy. Well, on the bad guys and not her friends, I mean.

Keep it up!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
Well that was... Tense. But boy was it Awesome!
Rolling Guy chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
Just Defender chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
I'm loving this! Haha, it is so dead on!
corumb chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
...what's wrong with gaige? Guess ill find out in next chapter.
Slayer Jesse chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
TyrionGreywind chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Ohhhh cliff hanger... Man I was really getting into reading and then BAM cliff hanger. Ha, update soon.
rainbowdash chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
One quick thing tgat slightly annoyed me. Gaige is 16, not 18.
Saravv75 chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
Guest chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
You should get so many more reviews keep writing.
corumb chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
Lil this stuff is funny
Master Drummer chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
Nice story! Lovinit!

PS : Can you try AxtonxGaige as a couple?
Rose chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Just found this - it's great and really follows the storyline but adds to it too. I love that it's done from Gaige's point of view because she is often not included as she wasn't one of the 'original four'. Still think she is an awesome character and these 'echo' logs have really captured everyone's personalities. Thank-you for writing this and I will certainly be following and eagerly waiting for the next chapters.
Slayer Jesse chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
I'm really liking this story so far! it's always funny, and i like how you flesh out the characters more without contradicting canon. I like how you provide an in-story justification for skills and respeccing. Though just so we're clear, Zed and Ned ARE 2 different people. (not sure if you know this, or are just going for the rumors angle.)
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »