Reviews for Gaige's ECHO Logs
corumb chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
Lil this stuff is funny
Master Drummer chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
Nice story! Lovinit!

PS : Can you try AxtonxGaige as a couple?
Rose chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Just found this - it's great and really follows the storyline but adds to it too. I love that it's done from Gaige's point of view because she is often not included as she wasn't one of the 'original four'. Still think she is an awesome character and these 'echo' logs have really captured everyone's personalities. Thank-you for writing this and I will certainly be following and eagerly waiting for the next chapters.
Slayer Jesse chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
I'm really liking this story so far! it's always funny, and i like how you flesh out the characters more without contradicting canon. I like how you provide an in-story justification for skills and respeccing. Though just so we're clear, Zed and Ned ARE 2 different people. (not sure if you know this, or are just going for the rumors angle.)
Diablothechao chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Personally, i think that gaige would've continued callin' em "bonerfarts"
Argosaxelcaos chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Totally awesome! Nice seeing the characters integrating a bit more into the world instead of just doing the missions, and they have a bit more of personality to boot!
Excellent update my man! Cant wait to see the next um...episode? echocast? whatever, it was awesome.
dan heron chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
remember that this type of fics are banned here in FFnet. You may want to see where you can post it and notify your readers about it before FFnet destroys this
Minders chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Awesome fun, keep it up :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Going back to the other guest before, the constructor is easy to kill i had more trouble with the bots before, the constructor is a bit harder to kill on TVHM though.
Anyway great story you captured everyones personality good.
Slayer Jesse chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Very well done! I play axton main, gaige secondary. I really thought you did well with the characterizations, and it was pretty funny too. It's pretty cool to see her incorporated into the story. (nice touch on using Maya to prevent spoilers :P) I'll definitely be looking forward to more chapters!
IronShounen chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
OH MY GOD GAIGE IS SO TOTALLY B.A.! Hahahaha!

Your rendition of her is absolutely spot on. I can imagine her voice as I read this. I also loved how you gave Maya an older sister personality for Gaige. I was expecting Gaige to spaz on Lilith though. Other than that, the rest is AWESOME!

I can't wait for the update! Please do it soon! :D
Natzo chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
Having a God complex every now and then is part of life.
Saravv75 chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
YES! Another chapter! I loved it. I envy how you capture people's personalities so well and I know what part's coming up next and I AM SO EXCITED!
I hope to see more as soon as physically possible.
Aracade chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
I have to say this is entertaining and a right good idea. I look forward to reading more 'echos'
Natzo chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
Would be fun to read an ECHO for the other VH about Gaige.
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »