Reviews for Gaige's ECHO Logs
Assault Godzilla chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
Good to see Gaige is back on her feet. If she somehow gets an instant teleporter (whenever, if just for the hell of it), she may find it a fun thing to use, but get sick from it in many ways. Still, it's funny to see how these Vault Hunters dealt with the wildlife. Pandora's stalkers are indeed serious a-holes. I think I hate the threshers more. Who knows what else Zer0 can surprise Gaige with. Maybe he also knows how to lightsabers and can lend a few to his teammates. lol

Keep it up!
ToyHaunter chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
OMG! I'm a Mechromancer player who uses Anarchy as well! And seriously, this is the funniest thing I have ever read. I absolutely love how who you set this up and the jokes are hilarious. I'm sorry if I'm going all fantoy on you right now but this is just funny as all heck and my side's going to hurt soon from all this laughing.
MathiasMatt chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
this is awesome XD love how you got everyones characters just right )
Theo236 chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
A Cliffhanger?! NOOOOOOOOOO! This is getting TOO good! You MUST continue! PLEEEEEEAAASSSSEEEE!
TyrionGreywind chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
What's up with Gaige? I guess I'll have to wait huh? That sucks.
tAll3Shyguy Skull Land chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
I love this fiction. I love how you recorded the whole Rising action quest.
Argosaxelcaos chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
Can I tell you how awesome this is? Because it's balls to the wall awesome! Man, the first chapters were good but this, this is exceptional. Everyone has a well represented personality, the writing is good, and Gaige having a exploding-people related breakdown is genius. Only corrections I can make are on Salvador's spanish (I'm from Spain, not from Mexico so it would be better if a Mexican could do this but it's kind of like the difference between an English and an American)

- ¿A donde? Por si no te diste cuenta, la ciudad se ha ido
Assault Godzilla chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
So now we're at the part of the story where things really hit the [bleep]. Poor Gaige. Hopefully she'll feel better soon. It was funny to see Salvador randomly speak Spanish after Lilith's teleport. I'd like to see Maya go crazy. Well, on the bad guys and not her friends, I mean.

Keep it up!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
Well that was... Tense. But boy was it Awesome!
Rolling Guy chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
GAIGE! NOOO! DAFUQ IS HAPPENING!? AHAHAHAHA! MAYA'S GOING NUTS! OH GOD THIS IS AWESOME!
Just Defender chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
I'm loving this! Haha, it is so dead on!
corumb chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
...what's wrong with gaige? Guess ill find out in next chapter.
Slayer Jesse chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
MOAR. I DEMAND MOAR.
TyrionGreywind chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Ohhhh cliff hanger... Man I was really getting into reading and then BAM cliff hanger. Ha, update soon.
rainbowdash chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
One quick thing tgat slightly annoyed me. Gaige is 16, not 18.
399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »