Reviews for Gaige's ECHO Logs
Rolling Guy chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
Just Defender chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
I'm loving this! Haha, it is so dead on!
corumb chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
...what's wrong with gaige? Guess ill find out in next chapter.
Slayer Jesse chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
TyrionGreywind chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Ohhhh cliff hanger... Man I was really getting into reading and then BAM cliff hanger. Ha, update soon.
rainbowdash chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
One quick thing tgat slightly annoyed me. Gaige is 16, not 18.
Saravv75 chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
Guest chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
You should get so many more reviews keep writing.
corumb chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
Lil this stuff is funny
Master Drummer chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
Nice story! Lovinit!

PS : Can you try AxtonxGaige as a couple?
Rose chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Just found this - it's great and really follows the storyline but adds to it too. I love that it's done from Gaige's point of view because she is often not included as she wasn't one of the 'original four'. Still think she is an awesome character and these 'echo' logs have really captured everyone's personalities. Thank-you for writing this and I will certainly be following and eagerly waiting for the next chapters.
Slayer Jesse chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
I'm really liking this story so far! it's always funny, and i like how you flesh out the characters more without contradicting canon. I like how you provide an in-story justification for skills and respeccing. Though just so we're clear, Zed and Ned ARE 2 different people. (not sure if you know this, or are just going for the rumors angle.)
Diablothechao chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Personally, i think that gaige would've continued callin' em "bonerfarts"
Argosaxelcaos chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Totally awesome! Nice seeing the characters integrating a bit more into the world instead of just doing the missions, and they have a bit more of personality to boot!
Excellent update my man! Cant wait to see the next um...episode? echocast? whatever, it was awesome.
dan heron chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
remember that this type of fics are banned here in FFnet. You may want to see where you can post it and notify your readers about it before FFnet destroys this
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »