Reviews for Gaige's ECHO Logs
godzilla90fan chapter 44 . 10/7/2014
I hope the last chapter is good and long!
Adams7 chapter 44 . 10/7/2014
Aww... I was looking forward to you going more in depth about InnuendoBot's quest.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 44 . 10/6/2014
Heh. I enjoyed the last thing that Kreig said. I look forward to what will likely be the grand finale to the story! I hope it fits such a title I'm gonna miss this story... Well, at least we'll probably have something to look forward to from you when BL3 comes out, whenever that comes out. I would love to see you make more echo logs for that
Vect the Atoner chapter 43 . 10/3/2014
I've always liked this little series. I like how you portray each of the different characters and their own little way of adding to the story.

I'm interested in seeing how you deal with the last two DLC, considering that they deal a bit more with the characters themselves. In particular, Gaige's crush on Hammerlock should be comedy goldmine and the Victims of Vault Hunters quest should provide some interesting material (particularly Krieg dealing with Dr. Clements and Samuels).
Sonanoka21093 chapter 43 . 9/30/2014
Heh... Yet another one that I now think I'll get thanks to you! Ohh! They're on sale! Perfect! I'll go buy them now!
jtfroh chapter 21 . 9/30/2014
Pirate Zer0 is best Zer0.

I'm so glad your doing the DLCs, too. I like the DLCs almost more than I like the actual game. And this one is my favorite out of all of them, so...

I can't wait to see how you do Tina's, since it doesn't technically actually exist. Tina's is my second favorite DLC.

Will you somehow be doing the Pre-Sequel? It would be cool to have someone like Athena or CL4P-TP or some NPC who knows the story explain the story. Could be done kinda like Zed's interview, only for multiple chapters. You could even try that out before the Pre-Sequel comes out. Have Lilith or someone re-tell the story of the original Vault Hunters, 'to clarify their story for the people across the galaxies' since Jack's propaganda messed that up.
Laconeko chapter 43 . 9/29/2014
I'm having quite a bit of fun guessing what movies/stories these missions are based on.
Ulcaasi chapter 42 . 9/29/2014
One day Gaige is gonna shove her digistruct claws up some place Axton isn't gonna enjoy.

Also, Krieg :3 love him.
Ulcaasi chapter 40 . 9/29/2014
WHOOO! KRIEEEEEEEGGG :3
jtfroh chapter 20 . 9/28/2014
YES! THIS IS AWESOME!

Also, forgot to post a few chapters back, but...
"Doctor Halsey's essay on GLaDOS Syndrome."
This might be the best reference ever... of all time.
jtfroh chapter 16 . 9/28/2014
God damn, I though this was hard IN game. This was SO hard to read! It hurts!

A moment of silence for Angel and Roland. And Bloodwing.
jtfroh chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
I feel bad for Gaige. That's gotta be REALLY hard to go through for the first time.

"Salvador doesn't seem to be able to say no to anyone." Are you turning Salvador into Eduardo from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends... with guns?...

Also, Zer0 can cook... totally head-canoned.

What build is Gaige going for in this Universe? Or all they all slowly leveling through ALL the skill trees, as the skills are just coming back on their own over time?

Since when does shock not help against Loaders? I use it as much as I do corrosive against them. All those electronics don't like getting hit by thousands of volts of lightning IN ADDITION to being hit with a shotgun.
jtfroh chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I can already tell this is going to be fun. Will we ever meet Krieg?
Ulcaasi chapter 17 . 9/27/2014
THIS SERIES IS AMAZINGGGGGGG. I just have one burning question that I'm certain has beem raised before. DOES KRIEG APPEAR? I MEAN SURE THIS MAY HAVE BEEN STARTED BEFORE HIS RELEASE AND ALL BUT STILL.

Engineer4Ever chapter 42 . 9/23/2014
hated the grandma moment, I cried having to listen to it, dammit Gearbox!
397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »