Reviews for Gaige's ECHO Logs
trickster3696 chapter 41 . 9/16/2014
hey i saw slayerjesse in the reviews do me a solid and tell him to sit his ass infont of his computer and work on his story
Mayojar77 chapter 41 . 9/16/2014
Ooooh, you're doing these again!
Slayer Jesse chapter 41 . 9/15/2014
Woot! one of my favorite series is back!
Can't wait to see you finish it.

I really should go dust off my own BL2 fic and try writing it again...
Sonanoka21093 chapter 41 . 9/15/2014
Wow, I had no idea there was so much to the Headhunter packs! Kinda makes me wanna get the things... Anyways, as always, the updates are well worth the wait. Always wondered if you would do these...
Ragnarok Warrior chapter 41 . 9/15/2014
So happy to see this updated. I was hoping you were going to do the headhunter dlc's. Son of Crawmerax alone deserves a chapter.
Withdrawn chapter 41 . 9/15/2014

That is all.

(actually, while this and what you're planning are awesome, and I'm really excited to see this updating again, I was actually really surprised you didn't go into the sidequests along with the event, will you be doing that for the other Headhunter packs or are you just hitting the big boss highlights? - also the Wattlegobbler headed Gaige is possibly the creepiest thing to ever walk the face of this earth, even outpacing Gaige with the Handsome Jack head.)
Engineer4Ever chapter 41 . 9/15/2014
love it, nice to see this again.
saberstorm chapter 41 . 9/15/2014
Reg-DeCurry chapter 41 . 9/15/2014
Every time I read this story I get the urge to play the game; I don't know if I should thank you or curse you.

Krieg sounds perfect, btw.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 39 . 8/7/2014
Finally got around to reading the whole thing after I left off at around chapter 24 and just skipped to Tina's campaign! Love your story. As a writer, I wish I had as much skill at writing as you! Sure, I make up for it a bit in the sheer amount of so-so content I release, but still! I just wanted to say that, before I read this months ago, I didn't have a clear idea on how to do a certain story. Project Omega! Yeah, silly name, I know, but it fits the story quite well! You know what? Because of you, I wrote it in log form! Well, not 100% in log form. More like... 70-80% It was surprisingly fun to write, really. I never expected it to be quite so fun to write recordings for someone to find. Anyways, I hope you're just as stoked for the next chapter of Borderlands as I am! I can't wait to see what you do with it! See ya next time!
Guest chapter 40 . 3/11/2014
*clears throat* Excuse me, but I do believe 4 new Headhunter DLC's have been released. Not hinting at all.
SKW chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Guest chapter 34 . 2/22/2014
"I am CL4P-TP or you can call me by my locally desinated name stupid robot!... wait that's not right, oh! Claptrap! That's the name!
Guest chapter 32 . 2/21/2014
It's errm the five of us not four... Just sayin'.
SlinkyOnSteroids chapter 40 . 2/17/2014
hey I just gotta say that this is really amazing I mean the entire time I was reading all of these I couldn't help but think "wow this fits perfectly." If they do make more DLC I really hope you write more and if you could get it voice acted because I think that this deserves it. But any way just wanted to say my piece and I hope you keep writing more.
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »