Reviews for Gaige's ECHO Logs
Engineer4Ever chapter 41 . 9/15/2014
love it, nice to see this again.
saberstorm chapter 41 . 9/15/2014
Reg-DeCurry chapter 41 . 9/15/2014
Every time I read this story I get the urge to play the game; I don't know if I should thank you or curse you.

Krieg sounds perfect, btw.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 39 . 8/7/2014
Finally got around to reading the whole thing after I left off at around chapter 24 and just skipped to Tina's campaign! Love your story. As a writer, I wish I had as much skill at writing as you! Sure, I make up for it a bit in the sheer amount of so-so content I release, but still! I just wanted to say that, before I read this months ago, I didn't have a clear idea on how to do a certain story. Project Omega! Yeah, silly name, I know, but it fits the story quite well! You know what? Because of you, I wrote it in log form! Well, not 100% in log form. More like... 70-80% It was surprisingly fun to write, really. I never expected it to be quite so fun to write recordings for someone to find. Anyways, I hope you're just as stoked for the next chapter of Borderlands as I am! I can't wait to see what you do with it! See ya next time!
Guest chapter 40 . 3/11/2014
*clears throat* Excuse me, but I do believe 4 new Headhunter DLC's have been released. Not hinting at all.
SKW chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Guest chapter 34 . 2/22/2014
"I am CL4P-TP or you can call me by my locally desinated name stupid robot!... wait that's not right, oh! Claptrap! That's the name!
Guest chapter 32 . 2/21/2014
It's errm the five of us not four... Just sayin'.
SlinkyOnSteroids chapter 40 . 2/17/2014
hey I just gotta say that this is really amazing I mean the entire time I was reading all of these I couldn't help but think "wow this fits perfectly." If they do make more DLC I really hope you write more and if you could get it voice acted because I think that this deserves it. But any way just wanted to say my piece and I hope you keep writing more.
Guest chapter 40 . 2/8/2014
This is excellent for five reasons:
The premise is unique,
It's well written,
There are very few errors,
It actually feels like Borderlands,
And it's all nice and cohesive.
KingBowser444 chapter 40 . 1/31/2014
I found this entire story/ECHO collection to be very entertaining and it filled in some plot gaps with some legitamite possibilities (i.e. why the Hunter weren't taken out of the New-U system). You stayed true to the characters and threw in quite a few laughs along the way. Keep it up!
sociallinksora chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
this is probly one of the best fics i've read on this site. also have actually tryed to contact the VA?
Linira chapter 40 . 1/18/2014
You know, I wasn't planning on reading any Borderlands fic but I saw this one on Tvtropes, and thought I'd check it out. The fic is simply wonderful. Everyone feels in character, and I love the whole mother-daughter vibe Gaige and Maya have. Can't wait for the new update.
VaultGirl15 chapter 21 . 1/10/2014
This makes me absurdly happy, and you are GREAT at writing dialogue. Thank you!
:$ (have a mustachioed face, you deserve it!)
trickster3696 chapter 40 . 12/18/2013