Reviews for Shame
Sandalaris chapter 3 . 2/21
I had to snicker and comment after the A/N at the bottom. I really do love Merle with feisty, bitchy women. And I can see Andrea being angry, hell she spent most of the show angry at the world, and a lot of people thought it was Amy's death (which I'm sure didn't help) but I think she may have been angry and hurt before hand. The world ended, everyone she knew Before was dead. It's not at all a stretch to say that everyone had a touch of PTSD and some emotional trams from the world ending. Just because they were dealing and surviving doesn't mean they all didn't have a whole bunch of emotional baggage from the apocalypse.
Sandalaris chapter 2 . 2/21
The writers said 3 days?...can I just ignore that, and go with the show next day? (Although for this lovely little jem I'll take it being 3 days.) Mainly because I just don't see Rick leaving Merle there for that long. Well, maybe I could if T hadn't said that he chained the door, because at that point he wouldn't have known that Merle was still alive, but I can't see T Dog having kept his mouth shut for that long. Hell, I found it strange he took so long to say it on the show when I thought it was just the one night. I assumed the delirium that Merle showed was from being high (which was stupid of him to do before going on a run when he needed his wits, and combined with his coked out violence on the roof made the entire thing one of those "small screw up, big consequense" sort of things.) I never blamed Merle for being angry, or for beating up Glenn-because Daryl did the same to Randall and he had far less reason-but overall I always kind of considered that Merle got himself into that situation. Again, it was a somewhat small screw up on his part that led to too harsh of a punishment, but in the end, besides the loss of his hand, I think he might have come out a bit better for it.
mscarm chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
This is an unbelievably amazing story. Like I have never been so in love with a portrayal of Merle's character than I am with him here. And Andrea, she is strong and soft in all the ways that count. Beautifully written and developed with a great character arch for both. I would love to see your take on them in an AU scenario. Great writing.
Lady-Finwe chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
love it what a great story and Merle finally gets a happy ending :)
Simply A Fangirl chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
This was just a beautiful and perfect ending to a brilliant fic which I loved so much. I honestly hope you write more for these two.

"But Daddy has his Magic Monster Killer!" Awww bless Amy she's so cute and I love the fact they named her after Andreas sister too.

"Merle immediately moved his hand to her stomach, and she thought she'd never get tired of seeing that look on his face, the surprise and delight that despite all he'd done he'd made something good out of his life, made a family." He's certainly a changed man she changed him and I love that fact and the ending with their little family too.

Simply A Fangirl chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
Omg all the feels in this perfect chapter wahhhhhhhhh! I'm so happy she went back for him even if I had a feeling she would.

"You want to know why I came back for you, hmm? Why I killed a man and burnt a town to the ground? Why I drove through a walker infested forest at night in a shitty old sedan that stinks of peanut butter to find you? You want to know why?! It's because I love you, you stupid redneck!" She told him she loved him omg I'm dying awwwww.

"Well, I don't know, darlin'…" Merle teased, "i's jus' all so sudden…" I love how he's playful and teasing with her there's something charming about him.

"Dammit woman, ya know there 'ain't no one fer me but you. Not right since I first fuckin' saw ya." Awwww in his way without saying it that has 'I love you' all over it

"Darlin', I'm hurtin real bad, an' only ya got tha cure fer me…" omg I'm dying at this and the hot scene too wahhhhh it was perfection.

"Never gonna happen, woman," he rumbled back, and his lips were against her ear when he breathed quietly, "I love ya, Andrea."

"I love you too, Merle...," she sighed contentedly, "and I'm here to stay…" this between em was perfect too, I love this fic so much and can't believe it's almost over but I can't wait to read the last chapter

Simply A Fangirl chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
I'm dead just totally dead over this amazingly hot and beautiful chapter, you have a way with words, and all the emotions and feels are just wow! I loved this chapter so much!

"…it's probably something I should have said a long time ago, and it's definitely something I lost the right to ask… but, Mister Merle Dixon of Atlanta, Georgia… I want you, I have for a very long time, even though I was too stupid and scared to admit it, and I'm asking you nicely to please fuck me." She finally said it and it was a perfect moment too for both of them.

"He pounced on her instantly and Andrea pretended to fight him off, laughing, "Oh no, Merle, you're cold! I was all cosy under the blankets…" I love the playfulness between them both it's perfect in their relationship. I can't wait to read the next chapter

Simply A Fangirl chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
What are you doing to me with this fic omg all the feels wahhhhh I'm dying it's so amazing.

". When she spoke, her voice was hoarse with crying. "Merle… oh God, I'm so sorry." OMG wahhhhh so much emotion in this and she honestly cares about him it's like they are both seeking comfort and redemption from each other.

"She lowered her head and kissed him." Omg I think this is her way of telling him she loves him. I can't wait to read the next chapter

Simply A Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Ok I absolutely love this already it's brilliant and I totally ship Merle and Andrea after seeing all the chemistry between em in season 3

"Now why," he whispered as he nibbled at her earlobe, "can't ya just ask me nice?" I'm dying at this wahhhhh there's something so sexy about him I just don't why but there is and there's so much sexual chemistry between em and that scene was sooo hot and it seems she's in denial about leaving him I think she cares. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Hailey Munn chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
Fantastic! Loved this story! Little family twist at the end, perfect!
BIGDAMNGRIZZLYBEAR chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
"But MOMMY! Daddy has the Magic Monster Killer!" That was the CUTEST line I have ever read, because I knew instantly what lil' Amy was talking about! The Image of Merle as Daddy was just awesome, surprisingly not as far a reach as I thought. GREAT story, I hated to see these two leave the show, a POX on the writers that decided this, killin' off the best two characters other than Daryl.
sandy.morganlopez chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
LOVED IT! So glad Merle and Andrea had a happy ending in your version. :)
sandy.morganlopez chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Love this pairing and how you are writing it. :)
WTFdoUwantNOW chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
I love Merle with Andrea, they are both such strong characters with so much personality and they compliment each other perfectly. I hate that TWD killed them both.

You fleshed out Andrea and Merle so well. You kept them in character and I think you delved further into their personalities and characteristics than the show ever did. I feel that through your story, not only did they get an ending they deserved but we got to know them better, too.

Thank you for giving us a happy and satisfying ending to a very exciting, adventurous, at times humorous and certainly sexy story.
BustersJezebel chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
I do love epilogues. They are severely underrated. So thank you for yours. You allowed us to know that Merle and Andrea had survived and not only had they survived, they'd flourished.