Reviews for A Shadow in Chiswick
Christy - Flare chapter 13 . 7/29
Squee! Jenny!
dm1 chapter 13 . 7/29
Ooh, how many encounters has Donna had with handcuffs and the Doctor? Sorry, couldn't resist!

Donna's right, they should have stayed for Jenny's "funeral," such as it was(n't). As for Mina, her antagonizing the Master did have a purpose... distract them so the Doctor, Donna and Wilf could escape. Well done, even if she did risk grounding by Donna (if she gets out of this, that is).

So they all landed on a ship. Not the TARDIS, and Jenny is there, wondering how she will be received. I don't think Donna used the mallet on the TARDIS (on a Sontaran, yes, but not the TARDIS). Still, thinking that she would never do so after traveling by vortex manipulator is a good thought.

I'm so glad you've taken this story back up and are updating at a regular rate.
BurgundyHope chapter 12 . 7/29
I'm so glad you're updating again! :) And Donna finally has her memory back :D Also, JENNY. I can't wait for the next chapter-keep up the great work!
Christy - Flare chapter 12 . 7/28
Wait, husband?! I don't think it works like that... Oh, I don't wanna read the whole thing again to remember... I don't suppose you could just reply to this review? Hoo boy.
dm1 chapter 12 . 7/28
Oh, lord, this was a riot, the whole thing! I loved everyone's reactions to what was happening, from the Master's "How did you make a new Time Lord?" to Donna's (and the Doctor's) reaction to Mina's stun guns.

The Master is right, the Doctor is in trouble with all his feisty ladies, he does know how to pick them, that stupid skinny Martian (with the cute bum)! Still, he's ever so happy to have Donna, his wife, back!

And the final surprise... Jenny! Oh, yes! A whole Time Lord family! Well, after they deal with the Master and whatever else.
dm1 chapter 11 . 7/27
Ah... so they somehow tweaked the Doctor's "defense system" into a full regeneration mode. The Master's not going to know what hit him when Donna's through with him! And the Doctor is in for a Donna slap... then they will deal with Gallifrey.

That was a bit of a silly defense, if you ask me. What if she remembered when friends were around? She'd burn them. And being around enemies, she just drops off to sleep until the danger is over? Come on, if she only knocked them unconscious, they'd capture her as she slept.

So glad you finally updated, please don't make us wait as long for the next chapter! Happy Birthday!

Still, if it was something the TARDIS suggested, in order to set her up for full and proper regeneration, then it would work. But as a mere defense, it was lousy.
Godric'sGrl01 chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
Very intriguing! How does Mina plan to stop Donna's mind burning up? Love how Mina and Dyoni are working together and loved the mentions of Sarah Jane and the Chestertons. I loved them all, Classic Who is great! Hope there is another update soon! Real life can be very intrusive! LOL
Christy - Flare chapter 10 . 5/3/2014
Write, write, write!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
So glad to see a new chapter from you. And I have to say, this ending sure does explain a lot. Nicely done.
Crystal chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
So good. Just reading the dialogue from the cafe makes me sad. That episode had me crying like a baby. This story is really good and I hope you keep going. I am anxious to read more. :)
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Gah! I'm glad to see you back, and then you set me on edge already! if I weren't worried enough about Donna...
DarkSun.Sama chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
Ah, the tying everything in together. Con't wait for the Doctor's appearance!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
I'm just glad you're back. I've missed this story terribly, and it was nice to see some of Donna's memory returning.
morgan chapter 4 . 10/24/2012