Reviews for A Shadow in Chiswick
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
So glad to see a new chapter from you. And I have to say, this ending sure does explain a lot. Nicely done.
Crystal chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
So good. Just reading the dialogue from the cafe makes me sad. That episode had me crying like a baby. This story is really good and I hope you keep going. I am anxious to read more. :)
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Gah! I'm glad to see you back, and then you set me on edge already! Yeesh...as if I weren't worried enough about Donna...
DarkSun.Sama chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
Tnx
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
Ah, the tying everything in together. Con't wait for the Doctor's appearance!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
I'm just glad you're back. I've missed this story terribly, and it was nice to see some of Donna's memory returning.
morgan chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
Great story please continue
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Donna deserves better. I'm really on edge as to how they're going to help her. I have so many questions, but I'm forcing myself to act patient, even if I'm not really.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
This story just keeps getting better and better. And I don't feel slow anymore, I finally made the connection with Mina! My brain's been on fuzz mode for a few weeks, you'll have to excuse me.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Another mystery? Blargh...you and your cliffhanging, mystery adding-ness. It's like you want us all to keep reading or something. Rather cheeky of you, don't you think?
Anonabelle chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Wow! That actually makes a lot of sense, that Donna would suddenly be good at science-y things. And I hope I'm going to like this Mina person... is she time lord or something? It appears she has Gallifreyan bracelets. Can't wait to find out what that's all about. Good chapter!
Anonabelle chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I think you've become my favourite author on this site. You can spin a fabulous plot, and I'm really looking forward to where you're going to go with this one. And Donna getting her memories back is always, always a plus. :)
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I'm intrigued, though admittedly a bit lost. I really need to go back through the show. I watched Runaway Bride again, and I can't believe I didn't get the pockets reference. At any rate, sign me up for more of this story, please.
BB chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Interesting story. I'm looking forward to reading more.