Reviews for Kung Fu Panda parody Trailer
Fanfic searcher chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
OH-MY-GOD!
Dude, pay up for a hospital bill because I totally died laughing at this! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I couldnt stop laughing at the tigress and tai lung i loved the part where po was dancing to gangnam WRITE MORE CHAPTERS TO THIS:):):):):):)
kungfuawsomeness chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
lol
tuckeyhunger99 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
So funny couldn't stop laughing. Please do another one
Proud2beMexican chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Lmao! I laughed at the Tai Lung and Tigress scene.
Demigoth C. Emo chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
That announcer really needs a vacation
TigerDiva10 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
thats hilarious seriosly
Bellatrix567 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This was hilarious! Please do another one!
MORGAN chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Ok in my case I would like to say that yes I will admit there music is shitty but I love there personalities ok that's what I love about them.
Annabeth Everdeen chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This was pretty cool. I haven't seen Kung Fu Panda in ages and need to see it again. I don't mean to cause conflict, but I can attest to all of MORGAN's points. I know the names more members like Louis, Harry and Zayn. Also, I know the song One Thing because of jacksfilms epic parody One Thing. I also know that each member of the band wasn't talented enough to make it on the British X Factor on their own individual singing abilities so Simon suggested a group of not talented enough guys form a band with complete strangers. None of them play their own instruments and their songs sound like any old pop song. None of them write their own songs either. I know a lot of today's artists are like that and it makes me sad. I may not be a fan of Beiber's music, but at least he has enough talent to play three instruments. In my opinion, the only way you can get away with writing nothing and not playing any instruments is by having an amazing show stopping voice like Donna Summer and she even wrote some of her own songs. One Direction wouldn't be popular if people didn't think they were "hot". I don't mean to be rude but it's just my opinion.
MORGAN chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I haven't read it but I know I gotta chew you out for making fun of One Direction, you probably dont even know anything about them. Ok don't make fun of them until you can name a song of there's other then What Makes You Beautiful! Oh and I dare you to find out how they were formed or what there names our! Ya know besides freaking Harry Styles! Ok until you know something about them then don't make fun of them. Also Kung Fu Panda is kind of for 6 year olds. Seriously my 5 year cousin thinks its for little kids. No offense, I still love you like I love Lous from one direction but yea. Oh and I bet you don't know it's pronounced L-OO-E LOO. E!
Tigerlover chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Why don't you make a tigress/tai lung fanfic with romance and not parody !?
Please write one !
Oh and great fic , very funny!
celestialstarynight chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
lol so funny :)
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
BACK IN THE KUNG FU PANDA GAME! Please post more of this awesome parody!

-AniUniverse '05

And there's a few friends that are rooting for ya...

[Musaki and Arizona cheering] Keep going! You're awesome! We knew you'd come back!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This is awesome and funny to read snd i think you should do kung fu panda 2 also.