Reviews for Deer in the Headlights
AvengersLoki chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I loved reading this story. It was great and really funny (specifically the parts with Tony XD) The Lokane moments were sweet too : ) I also like how you made Fury the Principal/Coach and Coulson the Vice Principle.
Moves of a dreamer chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Oh my gosh I love that song! I think it was really creative to make it into a fanfic!
Lady vampire of vampires chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I love it! :D
ClaireBearR5 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Awesome story. I love how it's kind of based off the Owl City song.
jeadamized chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
This made me happy, I wish I had a high school life like this...hmmm, so sweet I really love Loki and Jane together! they are meant to be...
Edowen chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
That was an amusing little story. Thank you for writing it.
nibor33 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Amazing story I really like the whole high school thing ;)
fieldsoffebruary chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I really enjoyed your fic. I'm not into AU but this was cute. :D
im chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Congratulations for this perfect combination between Marvel and highschool!Keep up the good work!:)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I thought it was pretty sweet and light reading. Maybe a sequel? Or perhaps more Lokane from you? That would be nice:)
aryaputra chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Prior to this fic, I had just finished reading an two ItachixHinata fics. The first one left me confused and emotionally upset. I thought (and hoped) that the second one would at least pull my mood up.

It didn't work. Instead, it made me even more inclined to tears.

I didn't cry or even sniffle when reading them. It's just that I felt so dark and sad and lost that I ended up searching for something (anything) to pull me out of this emotional limbo.

And this story finally did.

I've only recently become a Lokane fan. I initially liked Thor and Jane but after reading 'Fallen Star', I completely switched sides. After that, reading any Bleach, Naruto or Prince of Tennis fanfics were not enough. I found that reading Lokane somehow made me feel better. It just felt right, y'know?

I also found that most (if not all) of the Lokane authors had veeery similar writing styles and opinions on the pairing. For me, it was very refreshing to see a group of like-minded individuals.

Anyway, I like the setting of this story. I also like the way you have placed Loki and Thor's relationship. They know they're not related and yet Loki doesn't go on a rampage because he's adopted. Even better: the fact that he's accepted the bond that Thor and he share. It makes it easier to read with less tension between them.

What I also liked is how you incorporated actual characters into this fic. They have all retained their characteristics and what makes them uniquely...them. The relationship between Loki and Jane is much more deeper and meaningful than the usual teen romance ones. It's not all about desire and need. There are laughs and smiles and happiness that is so evident there.

I laughed and smiled while reading this. I felt so light, not so down anymore. I also looked up the song on Youtube. It was pretty good. ;)

I'd also like to thank you. I know it must be overwhelming hearing from a stranger how something you've done has impacted them. But I hope you'll accept my gratitude.

May your stories make more people smile and may they touch many other souls. Just like they did for me.

Thank you very much and good luck for your future fics. :)

ArYa
Oo Spider Clemti oO chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I loved it! I wished it would be more than a one-shot story. I would love to read a long story about a high-school AU either Loki/Jane or Thor/Jane! hihihi
Artemis Day chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Really cute story. I loved the fight scene. All the Avengers and Loki joining forces to kick ass. Awesome. :D

Ciao!