Reviews for Puppy Love
Smexy Kitten chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
This is too cute for words! Great job on this oneshot (a reader could never tell that this isn't your forte lol).
Square Root of Three chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This one was very cute! Kaoru changed his mind a lot. XD I love how you write the twins when they were younger!
America'sHat chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Fluff! Yay!
Eaten Alive By Boredom chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I'm just kinda reading through all your stories at the moment and reviewing when I'm done. So far... I like them all... :D
blackstardragon2 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
ThatOtherFanGirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Aww, cute. Loved the characterization :) The twins were perfect. But... What was the puppy named? *pouty face*
Adorable Reader chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
that's soooooo cuuuutteeeee
Yuri18 y Tsuki500 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
All I could think after reading this was... KAWAII!(cute in japanese) :3 though I think that a siberian husky would have been cuter, my dad had one :) I also think that Kaoru saying in the end that now he wanted a cat was pretty fun :)
BellaChrono chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
YAY a happy story I would never have guessed that you didn't like dogs but jee Kao-chan really cant make up his mind great story totally fluffy just what I needed
_
Angelgirl119 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
You are always such a good writer a,nd may I say great job! Loved the storie, cant wait to see how the ghost one goes I voted for that one:) awesome story!