Reviews for It Was A Lie
Wozers! Soooo cheesy but beautiful all the same love all your stories in this trillogy! Plz update story 3 soon!
Peeta stood there and looked at me. I didn't say anything. Before I knew what was happening I felt tears falling down my face and my knees buckled. Peeta caught me and asked me if I wanted to come inside and talk about it. I nodded.
I loved your rant.
My mom and little sister Primrose were waiting for me. My mom asked me "do you love Peeta"? I said "yes I do". Prim asked me "why did you lie to him"? I said "I'd think he'd be better off without me". Our mom asked me "do you want to see Peeta"? I said "yes". Prim said "so go see him then".
Wow. I know this was written a long time ago bit I keep reading it over and over u should be proud for what u have achieved in this story
guest chapter 24 . 1/13
Just wanted to give a little fact in here! its about 6 weeks before you can resume sexual relations after giving birth. not One!
Guest chapter 35 . 12/19/2016
When someone say the words "Katniss and Peeta Fanfic", I think this fanfic. No joke. I've read it 6 times, on my seventh. Please write more! I know even though that's three words, it is Asking a lot. Just please, please consider.

My name is Lily, btw. Not sure why I just said that, but I'm sure you're not a creepy stalker that'll hunt me down. With a bow. At least I hope not.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/24/2016
I had a sexy outfit that I had designed with Cinna.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/24/2016
President Snow stood in front of us and asked if our baby was real and I told him yes even though I wasn't showing yet. He sneered at me and told me good job. When he walked away I turned to Peeta and he hugged me tightly.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/24/2016
Peeta was so happy when he found out that I was pregnant. I was happy as well. I didn't want to abort my baby because I knew Peeta would love this baby as well as I did.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/24/2016
Peeta and I were sitting on the couch talking about our date and I told him how thankful I was.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/24/2016
Peeta held me in his arms. He kissed me on my head.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
Peeta and I were on a date when Gale showed up. He asked me "why are you with him"? I said "I'm dating him". He walked away angry.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2016
Peeta asked me "why did you lie to me about the way you felt towards me"? I told him "I thought you'd be better off with someone else than a broken killer".
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Peeta looks at me with a hurt expression. I was standing there looking guilty as hell.