Reviews for It Was A Lie
Guest chapter 20 . 12/29/2017
Please write a story of after the rebellion about 10 years! I love your fics!
katnisslawrnce chapter 3 . 12/3/2017
IM REREADING AND IM LITERALLY EXPLODING
Wolf girl chapter 48 . 11/7/2017
Hey what's taking you so long to write more I have been waiting for years are you going to write or not
Guest chapter 8 . 10/8/2017
SajuuuaSajuuuaii
Guest chapter 25 . 10/4/2017
This story is awesome, but any woman who's had a kid would scratch your face off if you tried to have sex after a week lmao
baldcoder chapter 48 . 9/16/2017
Great story! I'm really looking forward to the sequel! Well written and great job keeping the story moving!
baldcoder chapter 48 . 9/16/2017
Guest chapter 43 . 8/9/2017
Don't worry I absaloutly love these stories
Guest chapter 39 . 8/8/2017
I LOVE THIS STORYYYY
the girl on fire chapter 34 . 8/8/2017
Love this story! Please don't stop!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/8/2017
Love this story. Can't stop reading it xx
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2017
I knocked on his door and he opened it up to see me standing there. We stood there looking at each other. His face showed that he was hurt by what I said. I couldn't hold my emotions in any longer and my knees gave in and I collapsed into Peeta's arms. He whispered to me "it's okay". I said "no it's not". He asked me "would you like to come inside"? I nodded. He said to me "I'll be right back". I yelled "don't go". He told me "I'm going to make you some hot chocolate". I nodded.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
After I got home from the Hunger Games I told Peeta that it was lie that I was in love with him. Everyday I looked out the window at his house and when he would look over I would duck down. I decided today was the day I was going to talk to him and apologize for what I said.
GrayBlueEyedBelle chapter 3 . 7/21/2017
It's great! Other than Katniss' seriously out-of-characteristics, as well as Peeta's somewhat out of character traits, and the fact that I would love to see some more detail in conversation (not in the conversations themselves, but while they take place, you know?), I absolutely love this so far! It's fantastic!
katnisslawrnce chapter 42 . 7/19/2017