Reviews for It Was A Lie
Bookaddict0815 chapter 43 . 6/1
I know I am way behind on being up to date with this as I didn't start reading when you started writing. I started just a few days ago and it's been hard to put down. I just read your rant about what someone reviewed to your story. And yes I realize you have probably moved on by now but I just wanted to tell you not to let people like that get under your skin. Keep your head up! Your story is yes OOC but very entertaining and written in a style that is easy to follow and makes it too easy to keep reading (as I have stayed up several nights in a row in able to stop myself!) so keep writing and I will keep reading!
fanjane chapter 48 . 5/28
pls update this is the best u know
Jennifer chapter 15 . 5/25
I'm a twin too
Jennifer chapter 14 . 5/25
How old were you when you wrote this ?
I love this fanfic I told all my friends about it... I finished all three parts and am rereading it because i love it so much!
Mrs.PeetaMellark chapter 2 . 5/18
I love the romance in this book it is so good! the plot development is amazing so much better than the book 5 stars!
FanFictionLover chapter 1 . 5/18
Love the plot of the story way better than the book
jordan.behrens.18 chapter 35 . 5/6
your doing amazing :)
I think you are a great writer. I really enjoy reading how you feel to portray Peeta and Katniss. Keep be good work. Val.
jordan.behrens.18 chapter 16 . 5/4
amazing
Sonamyloversega chapter 17 . 4/24
My sister is seven and...oh Jesus! Those poor kids!
I honestly love this book it is my most book I've read even over the hunger games books! I'm reading this for the 3rd time and Im most definetly going tread it a 4th 5th 6th and on and on again and again. That's how much I love this book. Thank you so much for taking your Time and writing it. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
TEAM PEETA!
(Ps. I am obsessed with Peeta Mellark!)
(Pps. I love what you did to Gale Hawthorne)
SEvans1972 chapter 1 . 3/7
I love this story...When I found it a few months ago and started reading it, I couldn't stop. I actually stayed up, almost 2 nights, just because I couldn't stop. I love the ending, I was wondering if they would be getting another little one.

I didn't get a chance to see Mockingjay at the theater, just got the DVD/Blu Ray/digital and watched it...Now I am mad, I have to wait till November of 2015, to see the rest!
ahappyrose chapter 41 . 2/22