Reviews for OutFoxed! The Battle for Lina Inverse!
SlayersFan132 chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Thou have left me in suspense. Thou must continue to update faster than a blow demon. Shouldst thou not update, I shall throw a kitchen sink at thou. (Translation: You've left me in suspense, so please update before I throw a kitchen sink at you.) Now stop reading this and update. Oh, I almost forgot.
"Dost thou speaketh", on Xellos' part, fit a bit too well. You are very, very accurate.
Lazycloud1 chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
nice story
Neo cristal Serenity chapter 3 . 12/6/2005
Hey Cool FanFic. Interesting turn of events, lol Xello's son lol, well Continue soon! I'm looking foward to read more!
Angie chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
Don't flake out write more!SOON!
Sapphirefly chapter 3 . 10/27/2004
I'm not sure how I feel about Xellos having a son. I honestly never thought about him reproducing. But your story is well written.
Mystique-mind chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
this story is nice! do you mind continuing it along with your other slayers story "Real Family"?

i also like you to be included in the staff of the c2 community i've set up-ed about Lina since you write great stories about her?

would you pls? continue and join? i'll respect what ever you decide? but pls do finish the stories pls.

gud luck writing
SinisterMarmalade chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
This is cool so far. Please write more of this series!
elektra82 chapter 3 . 4/22/2003
I really love it!please continue this fic!
Lina5690 chapter 3 . 2/1/2003
I loved it! Now all you have to do is FINISH IT!
Shy.but Reading chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
GOOD fics! And I mean plural! _ Please keep writing. I love your renditions of the cast. Especially Amelia 'bullying' Zel. Please write more soon.
General Sephiroth chapter 3 . 10/16/2002
Wow what a cool idea for a story. I can't wait until the next chapter. Keep up the great work.
Rune Simbriant chapter 3 . 9/12/2002
Hey, come on! You have to hurry and write another chapter!
Raine2 chapter 3 . 8/20/2002
mwaar! ...I love it so far! Write more! Please!
Calophi chapter 3 . 8/20/2002
Ah, so here's where you've been hiding! Guess it's silly of me to hover over the Kenshin board lookin' for ya, eh? Anyway, cool! Xelloss has a kid who's almost as big of a pain as Xelloss is! And I love the narrations for Lina and Zelgadis. This is yet another one of your fics that I will be sure to keep an eye on!
A Tye chapter 2 . 8/13/2002
Wow, this is a fun story so far! I hope to see more.