Reviews for His Little Girl
KJay99 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Ha! Fun!
wait- just one chapter!? Unacceptable! :)
Paige chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Can you please continue this? This is one of the more interesting AUs I've read and I really liked it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I love this so much please you have to continue!:)
SonataEternal chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Please update this, I love the concept!
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I really wish you'd 've continued! I was really getting into it!
stewbeef44 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This is good, please continue with it!
mox chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Well this is going to be embaressing when shes an adult again haha
Wesfanemt333 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Interesting so far, and I definitely want to see where this goes! It could use some more description, but it's still an enjoyable read. Thanks for writing this, lord only knows the fandom could use some cheer after that finale.

Wesfanemt333
dragooonthegreat chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
haha...i've got a feeling this fic is going to be incredibly cute and funny and good!:) hoping for an update soon?
A Beautiful Paradox chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Write more! Write more! Write more! I can't wait to see this fic develop into a whole complete story arc, if that is what you want to do. As I have said before, I really like this concept, and I know you will write great things to keep this story moving forward. Little Claudia... that's adorable! At some point, you should write about what happened during the mission to cause her to turn back into a young child, and what Pete and Myka thought of it. You could write that as a sequel! Alright, now I am rambling...Great job!
kleenemaus8459 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Hello over there!
Well, I dont know if Im constructive (my connection with this word is a really long and complicated analyzing review and I dont want to do that) but I want to be honest
I like it!
You start promptly in the story and after reading the first five lines I can suspect that this will be a funny story ;)
I had played with a plot in my head alike yours and so I was sooo happy when I read your summary.
But I was sad that the first chapter is so short.
Ohh and I love this title!
So please continue and keep writing with whatever ideas you have :)

(Sorry, I have the feeling I have a lot of grammar mistakes in here)

Greetings from Germany