Reviews for Conversations
draco122 chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
that was a great story. Very enjoyable.
Draco122
Sierra-Renee chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Woah, that was really good! I like how you made their conversations realistic and fit their personalities. Like, it seems like stuff they would actually say. It wasn't too cute and it wasn't too lacking, it's just right in the middle. Kudos to you, and you should write more Zoey 101, even though you have probably moved on with life. :)
HigherSilver chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I really like this, because James really was just left to dangle in the finale, so I like how you incorporated him but still let ChaseZoey have their moments

"Hey James, I'm your ex-girlfriend Zoey's new boyfriend. I just wanted to thank you for giving Zoey that necklace. Because, you know, it made her realize that she was in love with me, not you. So, yeah, thanks!" (It's true)
LadiiLautner chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
aww! so beeping cute!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Yes, yes. Love it.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Keep it going.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
More Zoey 101 stories please.
Rocket Axxonu chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Oh, those two reviews are me, btw. (I didn't notice I wasn't logged in until I after I reviewed :0)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Ooh, there's a lot new from what I read before :3

I really liked the paragraph where you summarized what they talked about in their careers, and gave some speculation about what they were considering going into. (Not sure if I'm remembering right, but the way you had it before, I think you just skipped it entirely, right? I think this way makes it more interesting. :J)

XD! Ohh, totally loved the 'flaming scarecrow' bit, eheh.

Also, I think your expansion on the injuries thing I thought was pretty interesting (even though I didn't see the actual show); you know how I enjoy interpretations on things that happened in canon. (;

Aw, is this the end? J:

(Sorry, actually I read this several days ago, and half-wrote reviews, but then it happened I wasn't getting on the computer I use to access the internet too much, and I didn't finish writing them until now 0: )

Anyway, very nice. Although I know you're probably busy with school now, I'm looking forward to seeing you write more, if you get the urge again. :J
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Hey there, welcome to the authorship world of ffnet! :D (Unless you count having someone post something of yours against your will, then I guess it's welcome back (; )

Like I said, your writing's very smooth and clear; being a writer of typically convoluted sentences and enormous paragraphs myself (as you in particular know only too well (; ), I always have a particular admiration for writing like this, which is concise and to the point without coming across in anyway as rushed or too simple.

The necklace thing was a new addition, right? Yeah, I think that definitely added a lot to this scene. On one side, it makes the scene dwell a little longer on Chase's interesting (possibly unexpected? Don't know too much about his personality) response of feeling sorry for her ex, as opposed to out-of-control jealous like a lot of guys act in school-romance stories. And I liked the little bit about Chase's intention to get her a necklace too; it was a nice teaser, hinting at a possible future event, and giving me/the reader something to look forward to. (even if in the story we didn't get to that)

Anyway, also have to say you did an excellent job translating from one medium to another. (When I started out writing fanfiction, I was writing Yugioh fics, and it wasn't until years later when I started writing AF that I realized how much easier it is to write a fanfiction based on a book, going from writing to writing, than it was going from television show to writing.) It's so hard to capture the things that seem so natural when you're watching them on screen and putting them on paper, and still making the writing work as writing. Of course I can't comment on your characterizations, since I don't know the characters, but I can say that as a writing, the jokes and interaction were well-handled, and don't come across at all in the stilted way some stories based on non-written media sometimes do. (ie, some of my attempts at writing XD)

On a totally random note, I just /knew/ some people must still use the word 'duh' ;J