Reviews for Earthquake
I wish they were canon.
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Oh this was so entertaining and HOT! :D *favs of course*
heylookitsduda chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
OMG best MadSwan short fic ever 3 I am in love. Thank you for that wonderful, lustful piece of art. I loved every second of reading it.
Rashaka chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I liked it! A lot, actually.
R1U2 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Haha I loved this not gonna lie loved the whole earthquake part
MissiB chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
omg Emma causes earthquakes when she has an orgasm?
...Damn, Jefferson must be good in bed teehee!
typhoidcandy chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Oh my God! This was so excellent! Seriously, enjoyed reading it. I totally loved that Emma starts minor earthquakes with her orgasms. Hilarious!
UnScrambled chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This was just... wow...
There are no words my friend, no words

ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Most definitely right :)
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
LOL! This was fantastic goodness, thanks!
purplangel chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Thnx for the dedication Mads. You know how I love to quote my favorite lines, so here it goes:

Neither of them planned on actually falling in love. That was entirely a colossal accident. (awww)

but the-house-is-on-fire-and-I-wouldn't-notice kind of sex? Like, divine sex? (Oh Myyy. luv that analogy)

Emma – tough, confident, take-no-shit Emma Swan, defender of the innocent, Sheriff of Storybrooke, warrior princess and all-around pain-in-Regina's-ass – (yep, perfect description for Emma!)

they just weren't at a point in their lives where they could have sex every-which-way and every-which-where at any time they so pleased, (lmao)

And the mind-blowing sex? Afhdlfjalj! Super hot girl. :0
Celeste.J.Evans chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
No review I could give would be as good as this story. I am in awe of your writing abilites every time you write something and even though I don't review (which I really should) you are a crazy awesome woman. Brava, dearie, brava.