Reviews for Half Hidden By Dark Light
sharkmm chapter 2 . 1/7
Great fic. Please update!
xhatoyant chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
I enjoyed reading that. There are a few things to improve on: For example, I felt that there were a few sentences in there that didn't sound quite right. Replacing an odd-sounding word with another, more suitable one can work wonders for a chapter.

The dialogue between your characters was interesting to read. I liked they way you characterized most of them.

Good luck with your next chapter!
xhatoyant chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
In general, I don't like reading first person point of view fics, especially not ones that sound like they could be diary entries. This fic was a very good read, though, and I found myself really enjoying it.

The way you began the fic was very nice - it wasn't incredibly spectacular or anything, but it made me want to read on. The way the sentences flow in the whole fic is very smooth and un-forced.

Overall, your spelling and grammar is good. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter!
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom. Please post more-iz AWSOME story!
GlassCaseOfEmotion chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Ah the girl!Harry story is up! If Dudley was a doughball, he would eat himself. I'm pretty sure on that one.

Ohh she has red hair, I'm guessing that means Petunia would hate her even more than Harry because she resembles Lily more closely so would remind her even more of her sister.

I like that you gave her slightly different friends, will Ron come into the story at all? Or Ginny?

I haven't read PoA for years so I'm not sure how much was yours and how much was in the book but I liked the bit with Vernon trying to cover for the book in front of Marge. The image of Dudley running/waddling made me chuckle :)