Reviews for About What I Said
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Jim was such a jerk, LOL. I almost wish Chris hadn't forgiven him... or made him work harder for it! ;)
trekkfan chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I have read all of your trek stories over the last year and I want to thank you for the effort you put in on all of them. I love the angst, love and kindness that your characters demonstrate. This is a generic review to this particular story only because it is a big "Thank you" for your efforts.
sophiedog chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I love your Kirk/Chapel stories. You know these characters inside and out. You show them to us behind the scenes, what they are really like interpersonally. The dialog is always fun and challenging, tug of war and tender. I appreciate that Chapel is strong, not a pushover, and Kirk ultimately respects this. I really like it when they end up happy and together.

Thanks for this story.
louiseb chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Aah! Possibly one of the soppiest stories you've ever written and I love it. About time you let these two have some good old fashioned "Will they, won't they?" romance. And how romantic. I love the way you paint a picture of the lonely Jim Kirk, first reaching out before V'ger then back on board his ever demanding first love. The images of them in the park making up conversations are skilfully drawn and Kirk's dog in the manger unreasonableness completely believable. You just know this particular alpha male would act this way and then feel guilty about it (but not guilty enough to stop).