Reviews for Kopa's Legacy — Book II: Dawning at Nightfall
JJZ-109 chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
Fujo...Like Scar indeed. Except smarter, and perhaps a bit better at justification. Now Kopa is just going to cruise into a deathtrap, and others will follow him in...
JJZ-109 chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
I feel sorry for Kiara, all that pain so futile. You've planned this out well, Janga and Simba are both going to accuse each other over their mother's death, and Fujo would have successfully started a war. He was a villain well disguised.
JJZ-109 chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
Ah, the big reveal. And more than that revealed as well. Sarabi's death was unfortunate, and rather sudden, but I get the feeling it needed to happen quickly for it to truly shock us. The last bit was sad, but perhaps it could have been shortened, or left out, so we get the idea but we never see the meeting happen. Like she just looks up in the afterlife and sees a familiar lion smiling at her, or something like that.

So Fujo is a mutual enemy, I sort of sensed that. Perhaps he is orchestrating the whole thing, and Janga was just a pawn...
JJZ-109 chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
Kopa is starting to get wind of his past, and after reading this far that feels so great. I don't think Sarabi wondering into a war zone at her age is the best idea...And darkness approaching? Awesome! Darkness is good. That is what separated the original TLK from all other Disney films at the time.
JJZ-109 chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
More lions on the Pridelander's side, many of the males. I'm finding it hard to believe Janga can pull of a successful invasion now.

If Kopa meets Afua, it all spills out. I take it that may happen soon.
JJZ-109 chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Janga's past revealed...Well that just sunk Scar even lower than our previous thoughts of him. Cruel, but well done. I'd think that the Pridelanders are capable of sorting this out diplomatically, but I guess conflict would be better for the story.

Now some of Tumaini's past...We're getting everyone's past! I hope it can lead to answer more questions TLK readers ask themselves frequently, EG: Who is Kovu's father? Maybe that is revealed...
Soildier chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
It will be interesting to see how everyone will be reunited at last.
Goodbye0Bluesky chapter 12 . 4/16/2013
Fujo, your traitor! (Side note: Have you noticed I'm beginning to talk to your characters? 'Tis a sgn of insanty if I ever saw one...) Oh man, can't wait to read book 3, so I'm going to end my rediculous rambling and do that now. Byee!
Goodbye0Bluesky chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
OH, WHAT?! I thought Tumaini was going to die, and the ending would be all sappy with him and Siri saying 'I love you' But NOOO! He lives! They will see each other again YEEHOOO! Okay. enough with the fangirling, self. Okay, self, sure thing.

Whoop, another awesomely written chapter. I can't wait to re-read book 3 again! Onto the epilogue! (I do hope Siri and Tumaini see each other again!)
Goodbye0Bluesky chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
Whoo! That was AMAAAAZING! It does seem to me that Siri and Tumaini are falling for each other, and Afua and Tumaini will see each other again! By the way, how did you think of that water-tunnel idea thingymajig? That's genius!
Goodbye0Bluesky chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
No, Kiara's cub! Poor dear... Another amazing chapter, and I can't wait to see what role Afua will play! It's like the inevitable clash between the two prides are so close to each other, yet the clash is still suspended in the air, waiting to happen... Whew... Keep reading, Self!
Goodbye0Bluesky chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
I feel for Kiara... It's getting worse. And Sarabi is dead! BIGGEST PLOT TWIST OF THE FREAKING CENTURY. I read it, and struggled not to cry. It was very emotional... *Sniffle* Good chapter, looking forward to the next one :D
Goodbye0Bluesky chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
My lord, what side would Fujo possibly be on? You have me thinking, Firefly! This is definetely interesting. Fujo is most confusing character in the entire series, that's for sure.
Goodbye0Bluesky chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
Afua, he lives! Oh, I simply cannot wait for Tumaini and Afua to meet, should it ever happen... And poor Tama and Tojo, and Kula and Chumvi. Scar really was a tyrant, wasn't he? Another awesome chapter; expertly written. I'm looking forward to reading what happens next. Onwards!
Goodbye0Bluesky chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Awww, poor Tumaini... I really feel for him now, after reading what the poor soul has gone through. Cleverly written, too. Nice chapter!
176 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »