Reviews for Kopa's Legacy — Book II: Dawning at Nightfall
Goodbye0Bluesky chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Yet another amazing chapter! It seems you're beckoning your readers deeper and deeper into an intricate web of pasts and presents, ancient feuds and old friendships. It is simply amazing, and I'm loving every second on this journey.
Goodbye0Bluesky chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Ooh, seems like a promising prologue! Can't wait to see what happens next!
jtgil chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
As the previous story ended like hiting a wall in the middle of a path, this story has filled up a bit of my mind! And again... The bloopers are fantastic!
Wiechcheu1925 chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Kiara's feeling pains in the morning? I smell morning sickness, and you know what means, there'll be another sunrise and Circle of Life scene coming up soon.
LionDreamerAKAfan chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
Kiara lay curled up on the stony hollow floor, with Kovu beside her and murmuring in her ear. Her eyes open as Rafiki approached, and she whispered, "Rafiki, can we do the rest of this scene in a minute? I have to pee."
this was literally the best line ever
Asante chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
Love it but especially the parts involving me, lol.
Brodie-001 chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
Ah, so it's a cliffhanger-ish ending. Fair enough, as I'll be going to the second book soon. The good guys have finally been brought together, with a somewhat upbeat ending for a story that has been going up and down on the emotional scale. The story is rounded off nicely, Kopa really being developed as a protagonist throughout after not doing very much in the first story. An excellent job here, and a pleasure to review, as long as it can take me. Very well done, off to the next book, then!
Brodie-001 chapter 11 . 12/5/2012
aaand it's right back into feels territory. Quite a touching chapter here, especially with the amount of development that Kopa, Tumaini and Siri receive, relationship-wise. Really enjoying the build up to the finale of this story, particularly the ending here. A solid chapter, all in all. Now for the endgame.
Brodie-001 chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
Nice to see Kopa finally stepping into his role as a heroic protagonist, in addition to him beginning to remember his past. I've felt that he hasn't really done that much for the past few chapters, so it's great to finally have him come into his own in this one. Afua saving Malka was a lovely touch, too. I'd consider this quite a happy chapter, considering the bleakness of the last few.
Brodie-001 chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Well, I think my dislike for Fujo has been cemented in this chapter. Smug types like him annoy me, character wise, but I'm a firm believer in comeuppances, so things should sort themselves out eventually. Not much else to say here, though I feel that Kiara might have recovered a little to quickly from losing her cub in my opinion, though I suppose she needed something to keep her going after such a traumatic event. Onwards.
Brodie-001 chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
Wow, this is really going in a downward spiral of sadness, isn't it? I don't have very much to say aside from congratulations on another deeply moving and emotional chapters, with well-conveyed character emotions, particularly at the end. Seeing as this is just over halfway through the story, I'll assume that things can only go worse from here for our protagonists. Then again, maybe you're as much of a stickler for happy endings as I am. Reading on will tell...
Brodie-001 chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
Damn. This story has really dived straight into feel territory, killing off a well-established, and canon character like that. The emotions of Sarabi, Janga, and Kopa were very well played out, some excellent writing there. The part at the end was quite comforting, however, after such a jarring chapter. Fujo's really in for it when the others find him.
T5Tango chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
Amazing work, and this chapter just sets the stage for the next book. There's going to be a big show-down, I can feel it. Hang in there Kopa. Please, whatever you do...dont kill Simba!
T5Tango chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
Oh my, everything was completly unexpected, I really thought Tumaini was going to die. Ok, its not time to worry yet, Siri can tell Simba and Malka what happened, they will assemble exremely large forces, defeat Janga, and save Kopa and Tumaini, right?
T5Tango chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
Oh, I hope Simba and Nala get to Malka in time. Poor Kiara... I have a feeling that something huge is on the horizon.
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »