Reviews for RL
snazzyflower chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
You're breaking up Malon and Shiek because you're going to kill him?! How evil. God.
pyropus chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I really hope zelda is in the bad group, it'll be a nice change of pace.
Kamission chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Woot! Lovin' this fanfiction!
JoannaPerson chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
wonderful story!
KamrynTheGreat chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
Amazing! Definitely a pleasure to read. :)

-Kamryn
Mental General chapter 10 . 12/11/2011
D: i almost cried reading this. This is actually a very well paced story. Usually high school fics have characters hooking up after two chapters but this... Hmm... It's like one step forward and two back with Link and Zelda. So frustrating but at the same time rewarding to read. I really can't wait to read more. Also the song intertwined into the story works rather well, I personally am not a fan of songs in stories but I am happily sitting on the other camp in Gus particular case.
Mental General chapter 14 . 12/11/2011
NOOOO! Really no more? I actually am a little heartbroken... That's a real shame I would have loved to actually read what happens proper. I didn't even read your plot outline in this chapter. I hope that one day you continue writing this story because it's bloody good. Btw, love the Steve irwin impression, as an Aussie myself we are a sadly under used plot device.
Mental General chapter 10 . 12/11/2011
Star chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
I don't like Link's character. He's too rough and aggressive. Well, that's my opinion anyways, but I expected him to be more respectful. :o Psh.
music watch chapter 14 . 9/11/2010
FLAME !

i cant believe you! i was so excited for this story and then your all like, nope dont want to write it, hurr durr. psh im sick in my bed staying up late because i really liked this story then i read this abrupt end. how could you do this to me? and everyone else? i cant believe you! and i felt so connected to this story. although Link was kinda PMSing at the end i was happy to see the pairings. whatever i doubt you will read this *sighs and blows nose* im just so dissapointed. twas a let down :'( i hope your happy with your choice.
YOUR WORSE NIGHTMARE chapter 14 . 12/20/2009
I like number five, a school being burned down and all that shit. xD
Tryk chapter 14 . 12/6/2009
loved it. great story XD as for what the conclusion should be...#7 lololol. rawr. meow..im gone.
Alice Weaver chapter 5 . 9/10/2009
1. shiek.

2. again shiek

3. i agree the mutant fish freak should rot in hell, right next to vicky. they could be best firneds!

lol! oh, i forgot, but in chapter three youmisspelled pricipal. you said principle. tsk tsk.
Alice Weaver chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
there are bigge badder and scarier things than is probably coming up in subsequent chapters. like the boogyman, and my brother's closet, and the thing gowing in my parent's toilet.
link is my big bro chapter 14 . 8/24/2009
dud dont tell me that is the end of the seris im guna cry if it is