Reviews for Kiss Goodnight
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Love this day routine, I found myself really into it!
tstreetsa chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Ohmygod, this is the most adorable thing ever. :)
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
So wonderful! So here's a proper reviewer critique.

What I love about this is how out of character it is...

... for every moment up until S5 Episode 1! And now, it fits perfectly! Who would have thought that Andrew Marlowe would allow them to be so instantly great together? No cold Beckett annoyed at Castle's increasing rowdy behavior and no immature Castle doing and saying all the wrong things. Nope. What we've seen in S5 is a wonderful close relationship exactly like you described in this lovely chapter!
OTH-TMGirl24 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Love it ! ;))
ShotsyGirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Super cute and entertaining. Thanks!
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
protective sleepiness - It's the little things, and this phrase made me smile.

I like the way you personified the drawer. :)

he was not allowed to invite her back to the loft or she would stop shaking his hand - LOL So now she would be punishing BOTH of them? :)

Good grief, Girl! It's like you decided to throw whatever stressful, crappy situation you could at Kate in this one. She didn't even get a proper handshake begfore Castle left the precinct. That newbie detective drove me nuts but what a great character, really.

"Rick?" He held her wrist when she tried to step away "now I know something is wrong." LOL Yep, that's a giveaway.

"You didn't kiss me yesterday." - Awww, poor Katie.

"alright, what is really the matter?" - I love that Castle is being rational while she's acting childish. It's a cute switch.

You always kiss me good night even if we're fighting - Really? Wow. I'm surprised she would let him get away with that. :)

"Nothing went right and I'm thoroughly convinced that it was because you weren't there." - Awww, so cute.

"Well she fell in love and learned to be sensibly childish." - I love this line.

"Well she's pissed because her boyfriend is being a mature, responsible person instead of kissing his girlfriend and making her feel better." - LOL

"There;" he smiled against her lips "all better?" - Oh my gosh, I love that! It is awesome. That's one of those moments I REALLY wish we could see on the show.

"I want to know how many kisses this is going to take." - A lot. A WHOLE lot!
Mark C chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This was very sweet and I enjoyed that it all came from Kate's POV.

From waking up at Rick's and looking at her phone for messages, Kate's day started off bad and continued on from there. It was nice how you had the boys caught up in the badness and of course Gates was the one that really got it going. She made it worse by not allowing Castle to stay when he arrived later in the day. The broken coffee machine also added to the bad day.

The scene between Kate and Gina was interesting. I enjoyed how you had Kate skirt the issue of her being at the loft.

I loved the last part when Rick went over to Kate's with coffee in hand. Kate was then able to tell him what was wrong. It was very sweet that she missed him and their goodnight kiss ritual.

It was good to see them patch things up and then Kate starting to list off what went wrong the previous day so Rick could make it up to her.

Great job.
Xientia chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
100% fluff! Wonderful. Resume writing please. Haha
Blue Obsidian Butterfly chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Awww, so adorable and fluffy. I love how you described the draws. And the whole story. It's so in character, well written and enjoyable, I LOVE it :)
P.S
Could you tell whoever made that adorable book cover that it's completely brilliant (since I don't have tumblr)
Thanks :)
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Oh you were so right. This was a great story. One bad thing after another for Beckett. It was cute and sweet. I loved how she is the childish one and he is mature. Put a smile on my face that's for sure.
AW88 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Loved it!
Gwen chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
sweet jesus, that was awesome
laurav88 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012