Reviews for A Dead World
dyatlov death Knight chapter 39 . 40m
who is Threnody Cain? Or Eclise? because when I looked up that name in the fallout lore, there was no mention of such a character.
Magsarion chapter 10 . 7/25
My frustration is growing over the fact that his "body" cannot adapt to mere poison, Blackwatch has conducted him with various acids, poisons, diseases that attack the cellular body even then the Blacklight Virus consumes, adapts, and evolves. His body is literally a sapient virus, biomass, and can't even be called a "real body" his arm should have consumed the acid or at least adapted to it within seconds. It doesn't seem to be apparent how broken Blacklight Virus's regenerative ability is. I did a quick search on Plasma guns and they can destroy molecules in a body via dissolution or destabilization, but Alex can control his own molecules on a molecular level be it broken, destroyed or even vaporized he can still control them.
itioministralis chapter 3 . 7/24
The first chapters are really some amazing writing. The dialogue and descriptions feel very realistic. I like the sheer creativity and not using any game scripts.
Dark The Bunny chapter 40 . 7/12
There are only afew reasons why Elijah wanted Cain alive and hasn't gone through with his threats, 1: She could be the backup if Christine is killed. 2: He no longer could remotely active her collar due to interference from the Casino. 3: He figured out who and what Alex is and hoped to keep him on a leash using Cain as a proxy. Most likely 2 and 3.
Start a courier chapter 42 . 7/11
So will it ever update that is a good question.
Dark The Bunny chapter 27 . 7/4
boone reminds me of a mixture between Cross and Alex, minus the Viral Monster.
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 42 . 6/25
Looking forward to more! Nice work
TyTylerBarela100 chapter 1 . 6/6
can't wait for more
Krav chapter 42 . 4/26
Oh my gosh. What an amazing crossover, what a good story. I came at this from the perspective of having no clue about Fallout or Prototype, and I understood nearly everything perfectly well. Man, what a finale for the Sierra Madre storyline - I hope you pick it up again soon! I've read through this so fast I couldn't even put it down to stop and review before now!
SomeGuyOnlineXD chapter 41 . 4/19
I really really hope we get an update
This is one of the best fics on the site, I'd hate for it to just end here
Wolfman217 chapter 31 . 4/13
Honestly, this is way more Cain's fault that Alex's. Cain is the one who investigated the obvious trap on her own instead of waiting.
Wolfman217 chapter 21 . 4/12
...why didn't he run back to the Legion camp? They weren't far away.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 7 . 3/29
From a player's perspective Alex would absolutely look like an NPC with a question mark or exclamation point floating over his head while hanging out at the Follower Fort.
Epelese chapter 27 . 3/14
Haha. He's gotten attached after a week but he's still incredibly cautious about increasing his friend group. Bad news: Fallout Protagonists are friend making nightmares. The Lucky 38 is going to be drowned in companions before you know it.
GuesssWho chapter 30 . 3/11