Reviews for A Dead World
Viral outbreak chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
Damn, this is an amazing story the way you portray Alex is impressive. Someone like him would act like him in that situation I really must say bravo I hope you continue this story to the end because it's getting really good.
jaelin910 chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
alex mercer - avatar of scowliness
I love prototype chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
great story, please update soon. i have already started to like it.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
I love the "Achievements" at the end of the chapters. This story is fun and promises to be interesting. I can't wait to see where it goes. You are still writing it, right?
Phoenixbat chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
MOAR!
Vinyl Scratch3 chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
Dis gon be gud (puts down deck chair) but seriously I like this please continue
Basia Orci chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Great story so far! I really love how you write Alex. He's so socially awkward. It's kind of adorable.
kenegi chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Will Alex gain some new power if he absorb unique creatures like super mutant or death claws?
Error4North chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
Good work. I like the story and look forward to see more.
FlagrantSplash1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Finding good Fallout fics is hard, Prototype Fanfics harder still, a nice concept, solid idea and well presented. Seeing only a few Americanisms (spelling – and if you are not British never mind, it’s perfect) as the only thing I could possibly even contemplate as errors in the entirety of these first 8 chapters is even more impressive. I liked how you brought a character as powerful and badass as the Blacklight virus (A.M) into a verse like fallout without completely overpowering him, radiation. A completely believable reason for him not to use his powers constantly, radiation wrecks with a normal person’s body – I don’t think the virus would like its genome structure played with like a ball of yarn. I have to say a full 10/10 for the fic so far, I hope you take your time to bring your later chapters out with as much excellence as I’ve seen so far.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
I think you are doing an amazing job on this story! You capture the characters very well. You are a very talented writer and I love your chapter length. Keep up the good work :)
dongaro chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
Hmm interesting stroy. I like how Alex has his powers but limits as well since the technology to hurt him is kind of... no longer working.

Anyways I look forward to the next chapter.
YunYuuzhan chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
Ah, good crossovers are so hard to come by, it's nice when one pops up. Looking forward to more
WDW chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
I really liked Cain's debut in this story. I tend to be wary of most RPG protagonists in fic because they have the tendency to become the author's avatar- but your version of the female Courier definitely has personality and character. Her obfuscating stupidity at the beginning was hilarious as well.
ariel stormcloud chapter 8 . 1/27/2013