Reviews for A Dead World
RedAssassin0 chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
I hope you write more. C:
JackFrost21 chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AD! More.
Dragonskyt chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Man, this was deep. I still think Alex should know the immediate symptoms about radiation poisening, I mean he does have hundreds of doctors in his head. At least a couple should know about radiation. Then again, his ''situation'' is unique, so I guess your choice isn't that bad either.

My only problem is the fact that he didn't gain anything from all the vault people in vault 20. Five body's should be enough to create a new body, the rest is just extra biomass and knowledge. I respect your descicion though as this is FANFICTION and the laws of common sense don't apply to fanfiction.

I hope to see more, I really like the story so far.
Silemara chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Poor virus, highly enjoyable I hope you can keep updating faster, you're one of the few writers for this fandom (original and cross-over) whose work is worth the time. Although the wait is killer.
Macman6453 chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Yesssss... Finally the chapter of revelation! This chapter is funny, emotional and a turning point in the story. I love the insight in Alex's mind, but I would also like the idea of different POVs like in the previous part. But whether you do it or not, this is not a simple story but art. Good art.

Hopefully he will overcome his despair soon... poor Alex :D
DarkGidora chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
Glad to see an update. Bit with him getting rid of the biomasswas kinda goofy, but I really liked Alex getting his bearings of the world. And the second half, where he realizes everything that ever mattered to him or that he fought for was gone was very well done. I'm really looking forward to where you're going to take this. Thanks, Lalu.
GuesssWho chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Type your review for this chapter here.I hope Dana survived as a ghoul or something.
erickreyes21 chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
This story is awesome! I love your depiction of Alex in this story, Its great to see his weird humanity in dealing with his inhuman problems. I also like the perspective switch between him and arcade, Its cool to see how normal people deal with something that they have no clue about. Any way keep up the good work and I cant wait to see how arcade and the rest of the town deals with Alex's rampage.
KnightDweller chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
I feel so sorry for him.
Volmaaral chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
Attack of the Hostile Toilet! Love it, and I can't say I'm surprised at Mercer's reaction (I have a friend named Alex, so I prefer to call ZEUS Mercer.), though it seems that he either hit the ground far harder than he was thinking with those hammerfists (likely, since he's in the extreme depths of despair), or that radiation he had weakened his biomass severely. Looks like he still has all of his transformations though. Hey, that's a cool thought, what if he could get new transformations or upgrades from the Wasteland monsters? The deathclaw could upgrade his claws and blade, perhaps he could get invisibility from that group of nightstalkers, faster from the cazadores...then again, he'll likely need to adapt to radiation, or carry a lot of RadAway. Or maybe he could find a way for his body to produce it's own RadAway?
Tankred chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
Well he sure is a happy camper.
GuesssWho chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
Yup, that was Alex-y alright :D
Solaire041 chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
How...heartwretching.

Anyways, nice to see everything coming together. Can't wait for the next update!
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Why the FUCK did they do that, anyway? Did they even know what the 'gift' was when they sent it?
GuesssWho chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Oh dear . . . :D I can't wait for Alex's reaction when he learns how long he's been out.
2,531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 156 163 164 165 166 167 168 .. Last Next »